with CEU Certificate*
But first, let's dispel the myths that MS Excel 2010 is complicated to use, or to use its mathematical functions and capabilities that you must be good at math, or worse yet, that you must know some complicated programing in order to make it work for you. The truth is, most people like you that use MS Excel use it for a single defined reason. Because there are so many options and features available within the software, most people feel overwhelmed and don't take the time to explore just how many other things they can actually use it for.
With Excel 2010, you can:
- Organize, sort, and record data.
- Enter in text and mathematical equations.
- Keep, track, chart, graph, and compare statistics.
- Maintain records.
- Create mathematical equations and functions to accurately keep records and statistics whenever data changes.
You can even use Excel to balance your checkbook, calculate the dollar amount you're spending on interest rates for credit cards and mortgages, as well as track your corporate spending accounts! You can also turn around and use Excel for something as simple as listing who is bringing what to the next family reunion. MS Excel can be used for the most complex or simplest of tasks…and all these tasks can be done quite easily when you know how to use Excel 2010.
But telling you how convenient and easy MS Excel 2010 is to use isn't enough--we're going to show you step-by-step. So join us today!
* Instantly download, print, and share your CEU Certificate at course completion (additional shipping/handling charges apply for hard copy delivery). UniversalClass™ offers many wonderful learning tools including an online portfolio service that manages all your course completions and CEUs.
Request More InformationHave a question? Contact us for more information.
Lesson 1: Introduction to MS Excel 2010MS Excel is a spreadsheet program that you can use to record data, mathematical charts, and equations. This first lesson will go over the new features and how to navigate of this program
Lesson 2: Worksheets and WorkbooksThe basic structure and tools to efficiently use workbooks and worksheets will be discussed.
Lesson 3: Entering Information into MS Excel 2010More basic information will be covered as this lesson will discuss how to enter, format and manipulate data.
Lesson 4: Entering Information Part 2Entering data more efficiently with Excels auto fill, how to search data, how to split and freeze panes, how to use to proofreading tools will be discussed in this lesson.
Lesson 5: Formatting a WorksheetBy using a few simple formatting features in you MS Excel 2010, you can make the information in it easy to grasp and attractive. This lesson will show you how to use the features and more.
Lesson 6: Adding Elements to a WorkbookNow we're going to show you how to add elements such as images, art and diagrams.
Lesson 7: ChartsCharts and diagrams are tools you can use to visually represent the data in a worksheet. You can use them to show trends, averages, high points, low points, and more.
Lesson 8: Formulas and CalculationsMS Excel has many features and capabilities, but the ability to use formulas and perform calculations is the bread and butter of MS Excel. In this lesson we will begin learning how to perform some basic calculationa.
Lesson 9: Excel FormsA form is simply a dialog box that lets you display or enter information one record (or row) at a time. It can also make the information more visually appealing and easier to understand. This quick lesson will show you how to use this powerful feature.
Lesson 10: TablesA Table in MS Excel consists of orderly rows and columns of data, such as names, addresses, or even sales totals. This lesson will show you how to put a table together as well as how to utilize other tools to better analyze your data.
Lesson 11: Developing a WorkbookIn an earlier lesson we showed you how to create a workbook. In this lesson, we're going to show you how to develop it further to fit your needs.
Lesson 12: Sharing Worksheets and WorkbooksIn this lesson, we're going to cover the ways that you can share your MS Excel 2010 workbooks.
Lesson 13: Advanced SkillsThis final lesson will introduce many of the advance features that Excel can use- such as XML,a type of code that tells the computer how to display the content correctly across a wide variety of computers.
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Learning OutcomesBy successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe what Excel is and why it is important for personal and business use.
- Describe what worksheets and workbooks are.
- Demonstrate entering information.
- Demonstrate formatting a worksheet and adding elements to it.
- Demonstrate chart usage in Excel.
- Demonstrate formulas and calculations in excel.
- Describe creating and using form and tables in Excel 2010.
- Demonstrate developing a workbook.
- Demonstrate sharing Worksheets and Workbooks and other advanced Excel 2010 skill, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1 Assignment||Assignment||10|
|Lesson 1 Exam||Exam||8|
|Lesson 2 Assignment||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 2 Exam||Exam||8|
|Lesson 3 Assignment||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 3 Exam||Exam||9|
|Lesson 4 Assignment||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 4 Exam||Exam||8|
|Lesson 5 Assignment||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 5 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 6 Assignment||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 6 Exam||Exam||9|
|Lesson 7 Assignment||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 7 Exam||Exam||7|
|Lesson 8 Assignment||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 8 Exam||Exam||8|
|Lesson 9 Assignment||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 9 Exam||Exam||3|
|Lesson 10 Assignment||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 10 Assignment Bonus||Assignment||0|
|Lesson 10 Exam||Exam||9|
|Lesson 11 Assignment||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 11 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 12 Assignment||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 12 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 13 Exam||Exam||9|
|The Final Exam||Exam||50|
- PowerPoint 2010$60.001.0 CEUs
- MS Publisher 2010$65.001.0 CEUs
- Outlook 2010$50.001.0 CEUs
- Word 2010$65.001.0 CEUs
- Adobe Premiere 101$95.001.0 CEUs
- Adobe Lightroom 101$55.001.0 CEUs
- PowerPoint 2013$65.001.0 CEUs
- OneNote 2013$45.000.5 CEUs
- Office 2013: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook$110.003.5 CEUs
- Quicken 101$50.001.0 CEUs
- Photoshop Elements 101$60.001.0 CEUs
- Adobe Photoshop 101$60.001.0 CEUs
- QuickBooks 101$80.001.0 CEUs
- Microsoft Access 2013$75.001.0 CEUs
- Advanced Excel 2013$75.001.7 CEUs
- Adobe After Effects 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Google Analytics 101$70.001.0 CEUs
- Excel 2013$65.001.5 CEUs
- Computer Basics 101$60.000.6 CEUs
- Windows 8$60.000.7 CEUs
- MS Word 2013$60.001.0 CEUs
- Google+ for Business$45.000.5 CEUs
- Microsoft Outlook 2013$45.001.0 CEUs
- Microsoft Publisher 2013$65.001.0 CEUs
- Office 2010: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook$110.003.5 CEUs
- Adobe Illustrator 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Excel 2010$65.001.4 CEUs
- Photography 101: Beginner to Intermediate$70.001.7 CEUs
- Adobe InDesign 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- MS Word 2007$55.001.0 CEUs
- PowerPoint 2007$65.001.0 CEUs
- Outlook 2007$55.001.1 CEUs
- Digital Photography 101$60.001.7 CEUs