When you're ready to build your professional network, you need to know how to navigate the ever-changing tools available online and in-person. This course will show you how to build a professional network and how to make sure these connections add value to your career.
This course is designed for the person who is new to networking or who needs spend more energy on building their network but not sure how and where to start.
2. The Benefits of Networking
3. Quality vs. Quantity in Networking
4. Networking for New Opportunities
5. Networking for Professional Partnerships
6. Local and In-Person Networking
7. Online Networking
8. How Introverts Can Network
9. Maintain Your Connections
10. Long-Term Networking Strategies
This course will show you how to organize the information you need in one place so that you can start building your connections immediately. In addition, you will also have access to a resources page that will allow you to explore the process of networking online or in recent publications. The more information you have, the more you will be able to be a leader in your network.
While selling to others can increase your income, building lasting and meaningful professional relationships is what works better in today's connected marketplace. Are you networking as effectively as you should be?
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Define what networking is.
- Define the benefits of networking.
- Define quantity means in networking.
- Describe techniques for networking for new opportunities.
- Describe networking for professional partnerships.
- Describe processes for local and in-person networking.
- Define online networking.
- Recognize how introverts can network.
- Summarize methods for maintaining your connections.
- Determine long-term networking strategies.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Motives for Taking this Course||2 points|
|Lesson 1 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 2 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 3 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 4 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 5 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 6 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 7 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 8 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 9 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 10 Exam||10 points|
|The Final Exam||50 points|