Course Syllabus: Applied Statistics 101
- OR -
with CEU Certificate*
with CEU Certificate*
Start Right Now!
Taking multiple courses? Save with our platinum program.
By successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define descriptive statistics.
- Demonstrate statistics and the use frequencies and how to solve these problems.
- Identify multivariate data.
- Demonstration Cross Tabulation problems and solutions
- Demonstrate understanding of correlation in statistics.
- Demonstrate problem and solution use of t-Tests.
- Demonstrate One-Way ANOVA statistical problems and solutions
- Demonstrate Repeated Measures.
- Demonstrate Factor Analysis.
- Describe basic usage of SPSS for graphing and solving applied statistics problems, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1 Descriptive Statistics I||Exam||10|
|Lesson 2 Descriptive Statistics II||Exam||10|
|Lesson 3 Frequencies||Exam||9|
|Lesson 4 Multivariate Data||Exam||10|
|Lesson 5 Cross Tabulation I||Exam||10|
|Lesson 6 Cross Tabulation II||Exam||10|
|Lesson 7 Correlation||Exam||10|
|Lesson 8 Students t-Tests I||Exam||10|
|Lesson 9 Students t-Tests II||Exam||10|
|Lesson 10 One-Way ANOVA||Exam||10|
|Lesson 11 Repeated Measures||Exam||10|
|Lesson 12 Factor Analysis||Exam||10|
|Lesson 13 Linear Regression I||Exam||10|
|Lesson 14 Linear Regression II||Exam||6|
|The Final Exam||Exam||90|
- How to Apply Hypothesis Testing Procedure to the One-Sample Student's t-Test
- Applied Statistics: Frequencies
- Applied Statistics: Repeated Measures
- Applied Statistics: Descriptive Statistics II
- Applied Statistics: One-Way ANOVA
- Business Math Essentials: Working with Decimals, Percent, Fractions and Exponents
- Basic Algebra: Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying, and Dividing Directed Numbers
- Understanding Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Algebra Examples: Solving Systems of Equations
- Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
- How to Solve Higher Degree Polynomial Functions
- Working with Decimals, Percents, and Ratios
- Mathematical Numbers: Natural, Whole, Rational, Irrational, Real, Complex, Integers
- What is Geometry?
- Precalculus: How to Solve Exponential and Logarithmic Functions