Course Syllabus: Applied Statistics 101
- OR -
with CEU Certificate*
with CEU Certificate*
Start Right Now!
Taking multiple courses? Save with our platinum program.
By successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define descriptive statistics.
- Demonstrate statistics and the use frequencies and how to solve these problems.
- Identify multivariate data.
- Demonstration Cross Tabulation problems and solutions
- Demonstrate understanding of correlation in statistics.
- Demonstrate problem and solution use of t-Tests.
- Demonstrate One-Way ANOVA statistical problems and solutions
- Demonstrate Repeated Measures.
- Demonstrate Factor Analysis.
- Describe basic usage of SPSS for graphing and solving applied statistics problems, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1 Descriptive Statistics I||Exam||10|
|Feedback about the exam.||Exam||0|
|Lesson 2 Descriptive Statistics II||Exam||10|
|Lesson 3 Frequencies||Exam||9|
|Lesson 4 Multivariate Data||Exam||10|
|Lesson 5 Cross Tabulation I||Exam||10|
|Lesson 6 Cross Tabulation II||Exam||10|
|Lesson 7 Correlation||Exam||10|
|Lesson 8 Students t-Tests I||Exam||10|
|Lesson 9 Students t-Tests II||Exam||10|
|Lesson 10 One-Way ANOVA||Exam||10|
|Lesson 11 Repeated Measures||Exam||10|
|Lesson 12 Factor Analysis||Exam||10|
|Lesson 13 Linear Regression I||Exam||10|
|Lesson 14 Linear Regression II||Exam||6|
|The Final Exam||Exam||90|
- Applied Statistics: Frequencies
- How to Apply the Paired Two-Sample Student's t-Test to Determine if Two Samples have Statistically Different Means
- How to Create Cross Tabulations for Bivariate Data Sets
- How to Apply Hypothesis Testing Procedure to the One-Sample Student's t-Test
- Applied Statistics: One-Way ANOVA
- Precalculus Introduction to Equations and Inequalities
- Math Skills: How to Calculate, Convert, and Use Percents
- How to Calculate Angles and Parallelism
- Understanding Measures of Dispersion in Statistics
- Math Skills: How to Do Division
- Business Math Essentials: Bookkeeping
- Types of Errors in Hypothesis Testing
- Math Skills: How to Do Addition
- Precalculus: Introduction to Sequences and Series
- Geometric Properties of Triangles