How to communicate well and effectively is directly linked to your personal and professional success in life. Poor communication skills can have negative consequences on your life as well. These online communication courses will help you improve your communication skills--listening, speaking, and body language--so that you know how to say exactly what you mean, when to say it, and how to present it in a way that others understand without feeling threatened or judged.
Communication with Diplomacy and TactLearn how to communicate with diplomacy and tact in this online course. 0.5 CEUs $75.00
Interpersonal CommunicationThis course presents concepts essential to understanding the complex dynamics that go into constructing and maintaining our relationships, offering a multitude of research-based insights that will help students better understand themselves, their relationship partners, and relationship dynamics. 0.7 CEUs $75.00
Cross-Cultural CommunicationThis cross-cultural communication course will guide learners on how to recognize, understand and overcome potential barriers when communicating with other cultures in a way that is productive and non-offensive. 0.7 CEUs $75.00
Mastering Conversation SkillsConversational skills such active listening, empathy, and non-verbal communication will be explored in-depth; examination and useful strategies for mastering small talk; an understanding of the components that contribute to successful use of storytelling and humor; and the skill of improvisation and how it can be used to keep the conversation going when you feel at a loss for words. 0.5 CEUs $75.00
Listening Skills 101This course explains the ins and outs of what good listening skills consist of, why they are important and how you can improve them. 0.5 CEUs $75.00
Assertiveness TrainingWhether you are having trouble being confident and assertive in your career or personal life, or if you are simply interested in learning more about this topic, this course will introduce you to a better way of getting what you want and need from the people in your life. 0.8 CEUs $75.00
Collaboration SkillsThis course looks at the collaboration processes, the dynamics within the group to include skills needed, motivational factors, how to manage conflicts that arise, and how to effectively listen to what the other person is trying to say. 0.7 CEUs $75.00
Developing Great Social SkillsDuring this online course for Developing Great Social Skills, we will look at many different ways in which to build your social skills during personal and business interactions. 0.5 CEUs $75.00
How to Deal with Difficult PersonalitiesIn our online course Dealing with Difficult People, students will learn to identify various types of difficult personalities and address conflict before it begins to chip away at their well-being and job satisfaction. 0.7 CEUs $75.00
UniversalClass.com offers thousands of hours of online continuing education training! Here's a few reasons why lifelong learners prefer Universal Class continuing education courses:
- Accredited by IACET - Universal Class, Inc. has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
- Verify your CEUs and Contact Hours via unique certificate serial number on our service (great for employers)
- Earn a Certificate of Course Completion documenting your CEUs and Contact Hours
- Supportive Instructors!
- Easy to use! Our online courses are the easiest and most fun courses available anywhere
- Self paced! Go at your own pace. You do not need to be online at a specific date or time
- Start right now! You can start the class right now by clicking on the button 'Join this Course'
- High quality courses! Since 1999, Universal Class™ has provided high quality continuing education training to over 1,000,000 satisfied students
- Extremely affordable! Pay one time for a course and you have 6 months to finish it. Or pay $189.00 for a yearly subscription and take any course you want, as many courses as you want (over 500 to choose from)