Wouldn't it be nice to not have any conflict in life? Why do some people seem to always be happy and never experience conflict, while others cannot escape it? These conflict management courses are completely online and will help you learn how to recognize, mitigate, and resolve conflicts as they arise, before they become out-of-control and ruin your day and life.
Conflict Management Courses
Mediation 101This mediation course is geared toward those who are interested in learning what it takes to become a professional mediator, but it also makes a great tool for those who will be involved in any aspect of mediation. 1.1 CEUs $95.00
Resolving Workplace ConflictResolving Workplace Conflict is an online course that is designed to help employees and managers understand the complexities of conflict, including its causes and possible solutions. 0.4 CEUs $95.00
Negotiation SkillsThis online negotiation skills course will teach you all the strategies you need to know to prepare, start, progress through and finalize positive outcomes in the negotiation process. 0.7 CEUs $95.00
How to Deal with Difficult PersonalitiesIn our online course Dealing with Difficult People, students will learn to identify various types of difficult personalities and address conflict before it begins to chip away at their well-being and job satisfaction. 0.7 CEUs $95.00
Anger Management 101This insightful anger management course will help you learn how to recognize, manage and control your anger before it takes control of your actions and life. 0.5 CEUs $95.00
Listening Skills 101This course explains the ins and outs of what good listening skills consist of, why they are important and how you can improve them. 0.5 CEUs $95.00
Collaboration SkillsThis course looks at the collaboration processes, the dynamics within the group to include skills needed, motivational factors, how to manage conflicts that arise, and how to effectively listen to what the other person is trying to say. 0.7 CEUs $95.00
Preventing Workplace HarassmentThere are numerous issues that can occur in the workplace and cause problems. Some of them are based in management practices, some are related to the clients, others to the work itself…and t 0.7 CEUs $95.00
Workplace Violence: A Guide to Responding and PreventingThis course will give you information to help you minimize the chance of it happening at your workplace and also help you survive in the event you are involved in an incident of violence on the job. 0.6 CEUs $95.00
UniversalClass.com offers thousands of hours of online continuing education training! Here's a few reasons why lifelong learners prefer Universal Class continuing education courses:
- Accredited by IACET - Universal Class, Inc. has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
- Verify your CEUs and Contact Hours via unique certificate serial number on our service (great for employers)
- Earn a Certificate of Course Completion documenting your CEUs and Contact Hours
- Supportive Instructors!
- Easy to use! Our online courses are the easiest and most fun courses available anywhere
- Self paced! Go at your own pace. You do not need to be online at a specific date or time
- Start right now! You can start the class right now by clicking on the button 'Join this Course'
- High quality courses! Since 1999, Universal Class™ has provided high quality continuing education training to over 1,000,000 satisfied students
- Extremely affordable! Pay one time for a course and you have 6 months to finish it. Or pay $189.00 for a yearly subscription and take any course you want, as many courses as you want (over 500 to choose from)