These drug and substance abuse courses cover all aspects of dealing with drug addictions, from personal addictions to dealing with drug use at the workplace.
Substance Abuse Awareness Courses
Workplace Drug Use - An HR GuideIn this course, students will learn about workplace drug abuse and how it affects both the individual and business as well as learn the steps to recognize, respond and mitigate its worst consequences. 0.6 CEUs $95.00
Understanding AddictionsThis course is an in-depth study about addictions to drugs, alcohol, and tobacco as well as the impact of these addictions on the body and mind, and looks at the various treatment modalities used to manage these conditions. 1.0 CEUs $95.00
UniversalClass.com offers thousands of hours of online continuing education training! Here's a few reasons why lifelong learners prefer Universal Class continuing education courses:
- Accredited by IACET - Universal Class, Inc. has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
- Verify your CEUs and Contact Hours via unique certificate serial number on our service (great for employers)
- Earn a Certificate of Course Completion documenting your CEUs and Contact Hours
- Supportive Instructors!
- Easy to use! Our online courses are the easiest and most fun courses available anywhere
- Self paced! Go at your own pace. You do not need to be online at a specific date or time
- Start right now! You can start the class right now by clicking on the button 'Join this Course'
- High quality courses! Since 1999, Universal Class™ has provided high quality continuing education training to over 1,000,000 satisfied students
- Extremely affordable! Pay one time for a course and you have 6 months to finish it. Or pay $189.00 for a yearly subscription and take any course you want, as many courses as you want (over 500 to choose from)