Do you feel like you are lacking something when it comes to knowing how to interact with others at social events or even at your workplace? Are you shy and do not know how to show confidence to others during interactions? This course has just the skills you need to learn to show confidence in yourself and your abilities of interaction with others, social, business, or personal. For instance, if you are setting up a first date, do you have the appropriate social skills to handle any situation that may arise? This course will teach you how to behave properly during a first date, so that you may have a second date.
Social skills are the most important skills we learn while interacting with others in a social, personal, or business manner. During this online course for Developing Great Social Skills, we will look at many different ways in which to build your social skills during personal and business interactions. Below are a few of the skills you will be learning in this Developing Great Social Skills class:
- Definition and Necessity of Social Skills
- Social Skill Goals
- Communication Skills - Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Career Prospecting Skills Needed in the Workplace
- Skills of Diplomacy
- Emotional Intelligence and Emotional Integrity Skills
- Positive and Negative Thinking Skills
- Empathy and Sympathy Skills
- Internet Social Skills
During this course, you will not only learn the social skills above, but so much more. Do not miss the chance to learn the essential social skills needed to improve your life. Enroll for our Developing Great Social Skills online course today!
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Determine what social skills are and why they are necessary.
- Describe social skill goals.
- Describe communication techniques you can use to strenghten social skills.
- Determine career prospecting skills.
- Describe diplomacy and how it can be used to increase your social skills.
- Determine your personal presentation.
- Summarize emotional integrity and intelligence skills.
- Describe positive and negative thinking and how they influence your social skills.
- Define empathy and sympathy.
- Describe internet social skills.
- Summarize common etiquette for social skills.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|An Introduction||1 points|
|Quiz 1||50 points|
|Quiz 2||50 points|
|Quiz 3||55 points|
|Quiz 4||50 points|
|Quiz 5||45 points|
|Quiz 6||45 points|
|Quiz 7||50 points|
|Quiz 8||50 points|
|Quiz 9||50 points|
|Quiz 10||10 points|
|Quiz 11||10 points|
|Quiz 12||9 points|
|The Final Exam||255 points|