Testimonials for Introduction to Medical Billing
- OR -
with CEU Certificate*
- "Everything about this course was helpful in that it has opened my eyes to the insurance world and how much is being wasted on mistakes and the differnt kind of insurances. Now I read everything and can ask questions." -- Linda H.
- "I found the course overall helpful. This course offered alot of information....This class worked for me. Being the first time of taking an online class I myself had no major issues." -- Melinda B.
- "The information provided was very thorough." -- Ashley T.
- "It made me feel great when I had to stop for awhile due to handling several personal family issues and my instructor took the time to send me an email to make sure I was ok since I hadn't been active in class. She really does care about student participation!" -- Beth O.
- "I found that all parts of this course were very helpful....I just found that this course was very easy to use and very easy to understand. The instructor was great, I had asked her a question and she got back to me right away. I enjoyed this class so much that it inspired me to take another class and I was very lucky to have the same instructor.
" -- Christine M.
- "Since I had not taken this course before and had no knowledge to what it was about I thought all the materals were good." -- Debbie C.
- "I found everything very helpful, because like most students I went into this course blind, but came out with my eyes wide open....I think the instructor was very helpful to me and she would be to all who interested in this online course." -- Danielle H.
- "Overall, it was very helpful....It was a useful course, a good introduction." -- Gloria L.
- "Thank you for your input on my hard work, it gave me and encourgement that I could do this. Thank you." -- Diane S.
- "I throughly enjoyed taking the course. It was very informational and easy to understand. I had my doubts about taking an online course but would not hesitate to take another one from Universal Class. I am looking over your catalog later this evening to see what else interests me." -- Karen Q.
- "Thank-you for the opportunity." -- Kathi C.
- "I was very happy with the course. I learned a lot. I don't think there needs to be anything changed." -- Katie J.
- "What was most helpful was the legalities of medical billing. I knew a little about the legal issues, but I definitely learned more about the fines and penalties that billers are subject to....The instructor was awesome. Any time I had questions they were answered within a couple of days. The class was great. I have already signed up for Medical Terminology and Anatomy and Physiology. I know I will enjoy these classes to." -- Kathy S.
- "What was most helpful was the explanation of what is expected of a medical biller. Overviews of medicare and other health insurance programs." -- Lisa M.
- "The instructor was great and always got immediate responses to my questions." -- Lydia M.
- "I feel the instructor has been extremely knowledgable, and has responded in a timely manner with questions, assignments and exams." -- Traci J.
- "The overall content of this course and the way organized was good and helpful." -- Navneet N.
- "It was all helpful. It prepared me to go further in the career I am going in." -- Nicole N.
- "I feel that all of it is a help. I am returning to work soon. I hope to register for another related course. Thanks. This is helpful, and affordable." -- Linda S.
- "I'm not finish yet but so far so good. Very happy with the instrutor and class I'm taking." -- Phyllis R.
- "What was most helpful was the ease of understanding the material. You made the complex simple....Thanks for the class! It was interesting, but now I know that I DON'T want to be a medical biller - my personality isn't suited for it!" -- Pamela F.