Online Class: Advanced Excel 2019
We're sorry, this course is no longer open for enrollment.
Excel is one of the most powerful tools in Microsoft Office. You can import, query, analyze and manipulate data to create powerful reports that can be used by individuals and enterprise businesses alike. This course explores some of the more advanced features of Microsoft Excel to give you a more powerful experience when you need the most out of spreadsheet software.
- Outlines, Custom Views, and Templates
- Mathematical Functions
- Data Functions and Data Lookups
- The IF Function
- Manipulating Text
- Conditional Formatting
- Importing, Cleaning and Validating Data
- Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
- The What-If Analysis
- Goal Seek and Solver
- The Analysis ToolPak
- Using Get & Transform to Perform Queries
- And Much More!
Pivot tables are one of the most beneficial tools in Excel, and this course covers pivot tables both basic and advanced features. It then moves on to pivot charts, which are graphs that can be used with pivot table data.
Analysis tools in Excel 2019 are some of the most advanced and useful to users that want to run complex reports. Excel has three What-If analysis tools that can be run on your data and provide reports on goals that give answers to your problems. The Solver and Analysis Toolpak are two add-ins that expand on these tools, and they are also covered in this course.
The final lessons cover data validation, troubleshooting, querying data and macros. These lessons provide ways to work with data and clean up unstructured information. This course fully covers advanced features in Excel so that you can create complex spreadsheets for business or individual use.
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
Lesson 1: Outlines, Custom Views, and Templates
Lesson 2: Mathematical Functions
Lesson 3: Data Functions
Lesson 4: Data Lookups
Lesson 5: The IF Function
Lesson 6: Manipulating Text
Lesson 7: Exploring Conditional Formatting
Lesson 8: Working with Sparklines
Lesson 9: Linking To and Consolidating Worksheets
Lesson 10: Importing and Cleaning Data
Lesson 11: Pivot Tables
Lesson 12: Continuing to Work with Pivot Tables
Lesson 13: Pivot Charts
Lesson 14: The What-if Analyses
Lesson 15: Goal Seek and Solver
Lesson 16: The Analysis ToolPak
Lesson 17: All About Data Validation
Lesson 18: Using Get & Transform to Perform Queries
Lesson 19: Troubleshooting and Auditing in Excel 2019
Lesson 20: Exploring Macros in Excel 2019
- Demonstrate working with outlines, custom views, and templates in Excel 2019.
- Demonstrate using mathematical functions.
- Demonstrate using data functions, data lookups, and the IF function.
- Demonstrate using conditional formatting.
- Demonstrate working Sparklines.
- Demonstrate linking to and consolidating worksheets.
- Describe importing and cleaning data.
- Demonstrate creating and using Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts.
- Demonstrate creating and using the What-if Analyses.
- Demonstrate creating and using the Goal Seek and Solver.
- Demonstrate creating and using the the Analysis ToolPak.
- Demonstrate creating and using the using get & transform to perform queries.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
- "i found this course to be very thorough in explanation. The detail and explanation was very easy to follow and look back at." -- Patricia A.
- "Some parts were easier than others but I was able to learn many new things in Excel that I was not aware of previously. I look forward to using these in my job." -- Patti M.
- "This course was well put together and helped me grasp all concepts offered." -- David G.
- "Thank you for going the extra mile. Loved the course!" -- Sean B.
- "I think the course is very helpful. I learned a lot of things I did not know." -- Myrtal W.
- "Very helpful! Thank you." -- Kathleen P.
- "Excellent Course." -- Evelyn E.
- "This course if very helpful for an analyst." -- Brittany H.
- "Great! I learned a lot." -- Deborah H.
- 26 hours 2.6 CEUs Ultimate Excel Training Bundle $125.00
- 6 hours 0.6 CEUs Microsoft Publisher Level 1 $95.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs Google Sheets $95.00
- 6 hours 0.6 CEUs Cybersecurity 101 $95.00
- 32 hours 3.2 CEUs Accounting & Bookkeeping 101 for Everyone $95.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs Microsoft Excel Level 2 $95.00
- 6 hours 0.6 CEUs Computer Literacy Level 2 - Internet Basics $95.00
- 6 hours 0.6 CEUs Google Docs $95.00
- 6 hours 0.6 CEUs Computer Literacy Level 3 - Living and Working Online $95.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs Google Slides $95.00
- 8 hours 0.8 CEUs Quicken Tutorial: All Versions $95.00
- 8 hours 0.8 CEUs Microsoft PowerPoint Level 1 $95.00
- 8 hours 0.8 CEUs Microsoft Access Level 1 $140.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs Microsoft Word Level 1 $95.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs Computer Literacy Level 1 - Computer Basics $95.00
- 14 hours 1.4 CEUs QuickBooks Online $95.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs Financial Analysis 101: Planning and Control $95.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs Microsoft Visio Level 1 $95.00
- 4 hours 0.4 CEUs Slack $95.00
- 5 hours 0.5 CEUs SalesForce 101 $95.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs Microsoft Excel Level 3 $95.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs Understanding Financial Statements $95.00
- 8 hours 0.8 CEUs Adobe InDesign 101 $95.00
- 8 hours 0.8 CEUs MySQL $95.00
- 5 hours 0.5 CEUs Microsoft Outlook Level 1 $95.00