Google Sheets is a spreadsheet app that is Google's answer to Microsoft Excel. Because Google Sheets can be accessed on any device for which you have Internet access, it makes it more convenient for users. That said, Google Sheets does not contain all the features that you would find in Microsoft Excel. Instead, it is a basic spreadsheet program that leaves out many bells and whistles, but includes all the features you need to create professional spreadsheets.
This course will teach you how to access and use Google Sheets, starting with the basics before working its way into the more advanced features. It includes instructions for setting up a Google account, as well as navigating the mobile app.
In this course, you'll learn how to...
- Create a spreadsheet
- Format cells, rows, columns, and entire worksheets so they fit and match your data
- Enter data into a spreadsheet
- Use formulas and functions for calculations
- Create formulas and functions
- Calculate data
- Create charts for your data
- Create forms
- Create pivot tables and pivot charts.
- Work with templates
- And much more
This course will teach you all the skills you'll need to successfully use Google Sheets. Each lesson contains instructions and illustrations to show you how to use the features, then walks you through step-by-step so you can see how everything is done. You don't need previous experience with Google Sheets or any other spreadsheet program to be able to complete this course. With clear and concise step-by-step directions, beautifully illustrated lessons with screenshots, and HD Video tutorials, this Google Sheets online course will teach you everything you need to know to become a Google Sheets power user.
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Define what a spreadsheet is and what Google Sheets capabilities are.
- Demonstrate navigating google sheets.
- Demonstrate entering information into google sheets.
- Demonstrate working with cells, rows, and columns.
- Demonstrate formatting cells, rows, and columns.
- Demonstrate creating and using formulas and calculations.
- Demonstrate working with Data Using Pivot tables and Data Validation.
- Demonstrate inserting images into a spreadsheet.
- Demonstrate publishing and printing spreadsheets.
- Demonstrate sharing and collaborating on spreadsheets in Google Sheets.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Why this Course?||1 points|
|Lesson 1 Quiz||10 points|
|Lesson 2 Quiz||10 points|
|Lesson 3 Quiz||10 points|
|Lesson 4 Quiz||10 points|
|Lesson 5 Quiz||10 points|
|Lesson 6 Quiz||10 points|
|Lesson 7 Quiz||9 points|
|Lesson 8 Quiz||9 points|
|Lesson 9 Quiz||10 points|
|Lesson 10 Quiz||9 points|
|Lesson 11 Quiz||10 points|
|Lesson 12 Quiz||8 points|
|Lesson 13 Quiz||10 points|
|Lesson 14 Quiz||10 points|
|Lesson 15 Quiz||9 points|
|Lesson 16 Quiz||10 points|
|The Final Exam||60 points|