Microsoft Access 2016 is an information management tool that allows you to store, report, and analyze information within a relational database. If you're trying to use Excel to manage large amounts of information, then chances are Microsoft Access will be helpful to you. Access makes it easy to keep track, organize, and sort your data. It can be the back-end of a business, keeping your records for you.
This course covers all the important features of Access 2016 and demonstrates how to use them. This course is designed for beginners so that even if you've never so much as opened the program before, you can learn how to use it like a pro. Once we cover the basics, we'll move on to advanced features. If you've used Access before, perhaps previous versions, the first few lessons will be a refresher and introduce you to some of the updates you'll encounter in the newest version of Microsoft Access.
· All about databases and how they work
· An understanding of how Access works to make even its complex inner workings seem simple
· How to navigate Access
· How to create tables, forms, reports, and queries
· How to enter criteria into your data
· How to form expressions and create functions
· How to customize the appearance of forms and reports
· How to use Access for home-record keeping or for a business
And much, much more.
If you're not familiar with Access 2016, it can be overwhelming. The program is large and navigating it without any help or experience can seem impossible. This course takes its time and shows you around Access. We'll break everything down into small chunks so that Access 2016 is just as easy for the beginner to use as it is someone who's been using it for years. With step-by-step written directions, screenshots of every procedure, and HD Video tutorials, you'll have no problems learning this program! And if you've used Access before, don't worry. We have plenty of updates to show you – and a few more things to teach you as well. So join us today!
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Identify what MS Access is and what its capabilities are.
- Summarize databases and design.
- Describe database objects.
- Demonstrate creating a database and adding tables.
- Summarize object views.
- Summarize how to create simple forms.
- Describe controls and formatting forms.
- Describe queries.
- Describe using criteria, operators, and wildcards.
- Summarize parameter queries.
- Describe relationships.
- Describe normalization.
- Describe creating calculated expressions.
- Describe summarizing data and reports.
- Describe printing and exporting reports.
- Summarize importing and exporting data.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Motives for Taking this Course||2 points|
|Lesson 1 Exam||3 points|
|Lesson 2 Exam||3 points|
|Lesson 3 Exam||5 points|
|Lesson 4 Exam||5 points|
|Lesson 5 Exam||4 points|
|Lesson 6 Exam||5 points|
|Lesson 7 Exam||5 points|
|Lesson 8 Exam||5 points|
|Lesson 9 Exam||5 points|
|Lesson 10 Exam||8 points|
|Lesson 11 Exam||5 points|
|Lesson 12 Exam||3 points|
|Lesson 13 Exam||5 points|
|Lesson 14 Exam||5 points|
|Lesson 15 Exam||5 points|
|Lesson 16 Exam||3 points|
|Lesson 17 Exam||4 points|
|Lesson 18 Exam||5 points|
|Lesson 19 Exam||3 points|
|Lesson 20 Exam||6 points|
|Lesson 21 Exam||4 points|
|The Final Exam||83 points|