Online Class: MS Word 2007
- OR -
with CEU Certificate*
with CEU Certificate*
Start Right Now!
Taking multiple courses? Save with our platinum program.
0Studentshave taken this course
This Microsoft Word 2007 course is not only designed to give the experienced MS Word user a tour of the new version of Word, but to also introduce new MS Word users to a comprehensive look at the features and utilities that this word processing software offers.
It doesn't matter if you're new to MS Word or an experienced user, this comprehensive course teaches the most basic features as well as focuses on the more advanced tools that all students will find useful. Additionally, this course introduces new features exclusive to MS Word 2007, as well as includes detailed instructions on how to use them.
- Your way around the toolbars and menus.
- Basic editing features.
- Comprehensive editing features.
- How to insert items into a document.
- How to create and edit tables.
- And much, much more!
- Completely Online
- Instructor Support
- IACET CEUs
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
Universal Class, Inc. has been approved as an Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this approval, Universal Class, Inc. has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is widely recognized as the Standard of good practice internationally. As a result of their Accredited Provider status, Universal Class, Inc. is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its courses that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
Request More Information
Have a question? Check out our FAQ or contact us for more information.
Lesson One: Beginning to Use Microsoft Word 2007Word Processing Versus Desktop Publishing
Starting Microsoft Word 2007
Virtual Tour of MS Word 2007
Opening a New Document
Saving a Document
Getting Help with MS Word 2007
Lesson Two: Basic EditingThe Cursor
Undo and Redo
Lesson Three: FormattingSelecting Text
Applying a Font
Changing Font Size
Lesson Four: Copying and Moving Text and ObjectsThe Clipboard
Drag and Drop Text
Lesson Five: Editing FeaturesSpell Check
Create Your Own Default Dictionary in MS Word
Check Word Count
Accepting and Rejecting Changes
Lesson Six: Paragraph FormattingChanging Paragraph Alignment
Add Borders or Shading to a Paragraph
Apply Paragraph Styles
Creating Links within a Document
Change Spacing Between Paragraphs and Lines
Lesson Seven: TablesCreating Tables
Creating a table by highlighting the boxes
Create a table by using the Insert Table command
Drawing a Table
Converting text into a table
Inserting rows and colu
Lesson Eight: ListsBulleted and Numbered Lists
Creating a Nested List
Format Your List
Lesson Nine: Page FormattingPage Margins
How to Change the Orientation, Size of the Page, or Size of the Columns
Apply a Page Border and Color
Insert Headers and Footers (Including Page Numbers)
Create a Page Break
Insert a Cover Page
Insert a Blank Pag
Lesson Ten: Inserting Graphics, Pictures, and Table of ContentsInserting Special Characters Into Your Document
How to Insert Illustrations, Pictures, and SmartArt
Table of Contents
Creating a Table of Contents
Update a Table of Conten
Lesson Eleven: Advanced ToolsReferences and Citations
How to Insert Citations
Adding a Bibliography
Running a Macro
Compare and Merge Documents
Additional Course Information
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Course Title: MS Word 2007
Course Number: 7550336
Languages: English - United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and other English speaking countries
Course Type: Computer Skill
CEU Value: 1.0 IACET CEUs (Continuing Education Units)
CE Accreditation: Universal Class, Inc. has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
Grading Policy: Earn a final grade of 70% or higher to receive an online/downloadable CEU Certification documenting CEUs earned
Assessment Method: Lesson assignments and review exams
Course URL: word2007.onlineclasses.com
Instructor: Dr. Metodija Stojanovski
Syllabus: View Syllabus
Duration: Continuous: Enroll anytime!
Requirements: View Technical Requirements
Course Fee: $30.00 (no CEU Certification) || with CEU Certification: $55.00
By successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Perform basic editing functions.
- Format text.
- Copy and move text and objects.
- Format paragraphs.
- Create tables.
- Create lists.
- Format pages and insert headers and footers.
- Insert graphics, pictures, and table of contents, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson One Exam: Beginning to use Microsoft Word 2007||Exam||120|
|Lesson 2 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson Two Exam: Basic Editing||Exam||120|
|Lesson Three Exam: Formatting||Exam||130|
|Lesson 4 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson Four Exam: Copying and Moving Text and Objects||Exam||120|
|Lesson Five Exam: Editing Features||Exam||130|
|Lesson 6 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson Six Exam: Paragraph Formatting||Exam||130|
|Lesson 7 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson Seven Exam: Tables||Exam||110|
|Lesson Eight Exam: Lists||Exam||120|
|Lesson 9 Assignments||Assignment||25|
|Lesson Nine Exam: Page Formatting||Exam||130|
|Lesson Ten Exam: Inserting Graphic, Pictures, and Table of Contents||Exam||120|
|Lesson 11 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson Eleven Exam: Advanced Tools||Exam||130|
|The Final Exam||Exam||54|
- "I found the entire course most helpful because I have had no instruction in Microsoft 2007 before this course." -- Barbara C.
- "I recently installed MS Office Home and Student 2007 on to my computer. I wanted to learn how to use it quickly & P A I N L E S S L Y! This course did just that....This was an excellent instructor. I enjoyed being in this class and am looking forward to taking MS Excel." -- Doris G.
- "It has been a pleasure taking this course with you. Looking forward to another one!" -- Sandra A.
- "He [the instructor] was good, I look foward to using him in future." -- Parker C.