If you've ever needed to diagram a workflow, process or IT layout, Microsoft Visio has dozens of shapes, tools and templates to make it easy. This application helps you create diagrams for any procedure that can be more easily understood using shapes and connectors. This course takes you step-by-step and from start to finish in using Visio to create computer diagramming files.
This course starts by explaining the basic features of Visio including menu items, interface components and the Quick Access bar. It then goes into more intermediate features such as templates, stencils and adding a shape to your diagram. These shapes are connected using Visio Connectors, which are also explained.
Visio diagrams are more than just shapes. They can also comprise images, graphics, and data. You can also insert other files and their images into a Visio diagram. Data being the most important in projects, this course covers how to create data sets and link them to your shapes. This data can be exported when printing diagrams to a hardcopy or sending the Visio file to a third-party reader.
Finally, the course covers creating your own custom shapes and saving them for future use as master shape templates. You can then learn how to print and share these diagrams with other readers. Sharing can be via using a printer to create a hardcopy or share the file using the OneDrive account Microsoft creates when you sign up for an Office 365 account. With this course, you can create an IT, rack, basic flowchart, and many other diagrams for your business.
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Describe what MS Visio 2019 is and what is capabilities are.
- Demonstrate navigating techniques in Visio 2019.
- Demonstrate working with shapes.
- Demonstrate creating invisible and visible structure in drawings.
- Demonstrate working with text and shapes.
- Demonstrate inserting images and other files into Visio.
- Demonstrate creating flowcharts and organization charts.
- Demonstrate creating network and rack diagrams.
- Demonstrate creating data graphics.
- Demonstrate printing and sharing diagrams.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Motives for Taking this Course||2 points|
|Lesson 1 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 2 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 3 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 4 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 5 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 6 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 7 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 8 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 9 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 10 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 11 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 12 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 13 Exam||10 points|
|The Final Exam||60 points|