Course Syllabus: Aromatherapy 101
with CEU Certificate*
1. Learn the background of aromatherapy and how and why it developed.
2. Learn how essential oils work and how to handle them safely.
3. Learn how to use essential oils by beginning to blend and create recipes.
4. Learn easy ways to make your life healthier and more fragrant.
If you plan to try mixing oils to create your own aromatherapy products you'll need: essential oils, carrier oils, containers and various kitchen type supplies. All this will be explained during the lessons. You do not have to have any of this equipment to start the class. You do not have to buy this equipment to take the course.
|Lesson 2: Scent Exploration||20|
|Lesson 2 Quiz||50|
|Lesson 3: Retail Websites||10|
|Lesson 3 Quiz||45|
|Lesson 4 Assignment||10|
|Lesson 4 Quiz||25|
|Lesson 5: Research an Essential Oil||20|
|Lesson 5 Quiz||50|
|Lesson 6 Assignment: Carrier Oils||5|
|Lesson 6 Quiz||45|
|Lesson 7: Perfume Elements||10|
|Lesson 7 Quiz||50|
|Lesson 8 Assignment||20|
|Lesson 8 Quiz||9|
|Lesson 9: Your Ideas||2|
- The Effectiveness of Goals in Wellness Coaching
- Career Coaching: Developing Job Searching Strategies
- Obtaining Body Wellness
- How to Grow a Flower Garden
- All About Mind Wellness
- Gardening: Pest Control
- Wellness Coaching: How to Prepare for Your First Client
- An Introduction to Antiquing
- The Basics of Gardening
- A Wellness Coaching Career