Do you love making people happy, making friends, and being the life of the party? Do you mind having other people take you into their confidence and trust you with their best evenings? Do you enjoy the difference between how things taste on the palette and don't mind staying up late into the evening? Bartending is for you. This course will give you the knowledge to join the ranks of one of the world's most respected professions and one with never a dull moment. From the basics of what you need to start out to how to excel at the craft, this course will leave you in the know.
A typical bartending guidebook simply gives you a set of drink recipes, but we all know that each bartender has their own take on most drinks. We mix to our own preferences, or the preferences of our patrons. So what you really need to know is how things mix well together, how to keep your customers safe, and how to keep them tipping! That's the goal of this course--to give you what you really need to know, and prepare you for that all-star position!
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Summarize the symptoms, affect, and relavent laws regarding alcohol consumption.
- Describe the essentials of the bar.
- Summarize how to make highball drinks.
- Summarize how to make lowballs.
- Summarize the various procedures of making other drinks.
- Describe how to mix, poor and serve shooters, floaters, wine and champagne, beer and coffee drinks.
- Summarize the best methods to land a job.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1 Assignment||1 points|
|Lesson 1 Exam||40 points|
|Lesson 2 Exam||55 points|
|Lesson 4 Assignment||1 points|
|Lesson 4 Exam (Highballs)||35 points|
|Lesson 4 Exam - Various Drink Types||20 points|
|Lesson 5 Assignment||2 points|
|Lesson 5 Exam||50 points|
|Lesson 7 Assignment||2 points|
|Final Exam||155 points|