Online Special Education Courses
If you are a teacher or parent of special needs children, you know how important it is to stay on top of the most pressing issues and teaching techniques involved in helping your students and children. Universal Class provides several comprehensive online training courses to help you understand and implement ideas, techniques, and proven teaching methods to help persons with special needs. Our expert instructors can help you with autism, behavior management, learning disabilities, advocacy, inclusion and ADD. Our courses are not just for teachers in the special education field--they will also help parents empower themselves to be advocates for their children with disabilities as well as provide ways to monitor and improve programs geared for their loved ones.
<< Previous Page 1 Next Page >>
- Abnormal Psychology 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Anatomy and Physiology 101$90.002.1 CEUs
- Applied Behavior Analysis Strategies for Teachers$85.001.0 CEUs
- Attention Deficit Disorders: ADD and ADHD$60.001.0 CEUs
- Autism 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Autism Spectrum Disorders for Teachers$80.000.9 CEUs
- Behavior Management 101$65.001.2 CEUs
- Emotional and Behavioral Disorders 101$80.000.9 CEUs
- Learning Disabilities: What You Need to Know$80.000.7 CEUs
- Medical Terminology 101$75.001.8 CEUs
- Middle and High School Bullying 101$60.000.7 CEUs
- Parent Advocacy in Special Education: Strategies, Supports and Quality Control$60.000.2 CEUs
- Personality Development 101$60.001.4 CEUs
- Psychology 101$90.001.6 CEUs
- Special Ed: Effective and Significant Approaches$55.000.9 CEUs
- Special Education 101: Foundations, Purpose, & Challenges$70.003.0 CEUs
- Special Education: Foundations, Behavior, Curriculum, Instruction, and Evaluation$110.003.0 CEUs
- Unit Studies 101$60.001.0 CEUs
<< Previous Page 1 Next Page >>
There are over 10 online courses in Special Education that offer more than 207 hours of Continuing Education!
Why Universal Class™?Universal Class™ offers over 5,000 hours of online continuing education training! Here's a few reasons why lifelong learners prefer Universal Class™ continuing education courses:
- Accredited by IACET - Universal Class, Inc. has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET), 1760 Old Meadow Road, Suite 500, McLean, VA 22102
- Supportive Instructors!
- Earn a Certificate of Course Completion documenting your CEUs and Contact Hours
- Verify your CEUs and Contact Hours via unique certificate serial number on our service (great for employers)
- Easy to use! Our online courses are the easiest and most fun courses available anywhere
- Self paced! Go at your own pace. You do not need to be online at a specific date or time
- Start right now! You can start the class right now by clicking on the button 'Join this Course'
- Extremely affordable! Pay one time for a course and you have 6 months to finish it. Or pay $189.00 for a yearly subscription and take any course you want, as many courses as you want (over 500 to choose from)
- High quality courses! Since 1999, Universal Class™ has provided high quality continuing education training to over 600,000 satisfied students