Quicken is a personal finance management program created by Intuit, the makers of QuickBooks. Whereas QuickBooks was developed for businesses who wanted handle the bulk of their accounting in-house, Quicken was designed for the home-based or small business user who wants to manage their finances using a feature-rich, intuitive accounting program that's simple to use.
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know to successfully use Quicken, including how to:
· Create bank and other financial accounts in Quicken
· Download transactions directly from your bank into Quicken
· Enter transactions into your account registers
· Use Quicken to track and manage your money
· Balance your accounts
· Pay bills and print checks using Quicken
· Use Quicken to transfer money, pay bills, and keep track of your income
· Create a budget for your family using Quicken
· Run reports so you can see your financial picture
· Track investment accounts, such as mutual funds
· Prepare for your financial future using Quicken calculators and wizards
· And much more
This course focuses on teaching you to use Quicken by teaching you how to utilize its most important features. No previous experience with Quicken is needed. This course is structured in a way to help all students, regardless of their experience, learn how to successfully use the program. This course covers features and tools found in Quicken Starter Edition, Deluxe, and Premiere.
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Create financial accounts.
- Set up categories.
- Use account registers.
- Enter data.
- Write and print checks.
- Connect quicken to online banking and bill payment.
- Balance banking accounts.
- Use the calendar and schedule updates.
- Manage loans.
- Setup and manage investment accounts.
- Set up charts, graphs, and reports.
- Use quicken at tax time.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Course Introduction and Goals||1 points|
|Lesson 1 Exam||50 points|
|Lesson 2 Exam||50 points|
|Lesson 3 Exam||50 points|
|Lesson 4 Exam||50 points|
|Lesson 5 Exam||45 points|
|Lesson 6 Exam||50 points|
|Lesson 7 Exam||50 points|
|Lesson 8 Exam||50 points|
|Lesson 9 Exam||45 points|
|Lesson 10 Exam||45 points|
|Lesson 11 Exam||50 points|
|The Final Exam||220 points|