Proper Business Etiquette is a fundamental requirement for all jobs. Great business etiquette can set you apart from the competition and position your career in the right direction for growth and opportunity.
In this course we look at several factors which may be holding you back from reaching your full potential. We teach you basic principles and advanced principles in business etiquette then provide additional advanced strategies and tips to refine your professional image using the best etiquette techniques.
This course will take your career to the next level no matter what industry, organization, or sector you are employed. We help you develop your own strategy to building the professional image you want to portray in both personal and professional encounters. We focus on image, communication, and conveyance. We cover all of the major etiquette interactions you will encounter in your career from technical to personal interactions including etiquette for networking, social events, cellphones, voicemail, email, how to dress, job interview presentation and even international travel.
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Define business communication etiquette.
- Describe methods for building a professional image.
- Describe how to network and networking etiquette.
- Identify restaurant etiquette.
- Identify cell phone etiquette.
- Identify voice mail etiquette.
- Identify air travel etiquette.
- Describe office gossip etiquette.
- Describe cocktail party etiquette.
- Summarize business dress etiquette.
- Identify e-mail etiquette.
- Identify social media etiquette.
- Describe job interview etiquette.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|An Introduction||1 points|
|Exam 1||12 points|
|Exam 2||11 points|
|Exam 3||12 points|
|Exam 4||12 points|
|Exam 5||12 points|
|Exam 6||11 points|
|Exam 7||12 points|
|Exam 8||12 points|
|Exam 9||12 points|
|Exam 10||12 points|
|Exam 11||12 points|
|Exam 12||12 points|
|Exam 13||12 points|
|Exam 14||12 points|
|The Final Exam||87 points|