Online Class: Business Etiquette
with CEU Certificate*
Proper Business Etiquette is a fundamental requirement for all jobs. Great business etiquette can set you apart from the competition and position your career in the right direction for growth and opportunity.
In this course we look at several factors which may be holding you back from reaching your full potential. We teach you basic principles and advanced principles in business etiquette then provide additional advanced strategies and tips to refine your professional image using the best etiquette techniques.
This course will take your career to the next level no matter what industry, organization, or sector you are employed. We help you develop your own strategy to building the professional image you want to portray in both personal and professional encounters. We focus on image, communication, and conveyance. We cover all of the major etiquette interactions you will encounter in your career from technical to personal interactions including etiquette for networking, restaurants and social events, cellphone, voicemail and email, how to dress, job interview presentation and even international travel.
Lesson 1: Business Communication Etiquette
Communication is one of most important tools in the business environment. We’ll give you tips to make sure your communication skills the best.
Lesson 2: Building a Professional Image
Your image is the greatest asset for your career. We show you how to refine and develop your image at a new level including how to dress and how to carry yourself.
Lesson 3: How to Network, Networking Etiquette
Networking is key to your success, we show you how to network like a pro and prevent career stifling moments.
Lesson 4: Restaurant Etiquette
Situations with food and beverage have additional requirements and complexities, we teach you how to master them.
Lesson 5: Cellphone Etiquette
We show you communicating with care, efficiency, and poise using the cell phone.
Lesson 6: Voice Mail Etiquette
We cover mastering voicemail techniques for that professional touch.
Lesson 7: Air Travel Etiquette
Travel presents many uncommon opportunities and situations to present yourself in a professional manner.
Lesson 8: Cocktail Party Etiquette
We teach you how to host an event and how to attend a social event with a professional flair.
Lesson 9: Office Gossip Etiquette
Learn what gossip is, how to respond to it, and how to avoid it.
Lesson 10: Business Dress Etiquette
We learn how to dress with business savvy and how to make the statement that matches the corporate image you want to portray.
Lesson 11: Email Etiquette
We teach you how to manage your email and not let your email manage you. This includes message formatting, tone, and “how to” for email responses.
Lesson 12: Social Media Etiquette
Learn how to use social media to enhance your career and improve networking opportunities. Learn how to interact and how to provide value in social media content.
Lesson 13: Job Interview Etiquette
We discuss tips to nailing your interview including how to dress, what to say, and what not to do.
Lesson 14: International Etiquette
Learn the keys to successful business interactions for your travel and international relationships.
|The Final Exam||87|
- How to Build a Professional Image in Business
- Important Business Guides: Job Interview Etiquette
- The Importance of Understanding International Etiquette in Business
- Etiquette Procedures to Follow in Business Cell Phone
- Etiquette Recommendations for Effective Business
- How to Achieve Healthy and Positive Assertiveness in the Workplace
- How to Set Up an Effective Help Desk
- How to Implement and Practice Workplace Political Correctness
- Business Commerce: Legal and Regulatory Requirements
- How to Create the Appropriate Tone in Business Communications
- How to Determine What You Really Want
- Customer Care Tips: Developing Clarity by Creating a Customer Service Policy
- Business Management Tools: Accounting Principles and Inventory Control
- Steps to Ensure Business Credit Approval
- How to Build Confidence in Your Staff for Effective Management