Bullying is an issue that touches virtually all schools across the nation. Even at the preschool and elementary levels it is a major source for concern. Many parents and educators around the country are at a loss for what to do about the problem, as it continues to plague our nation's youth.
That's where this course comes in! This bullying course is chock-full of the research that has been conducted on bullying, as well as the tools that people need in order to be successful at preventing and addressing the issue. This course covers all about what bullying is, the impact it has on children, who bullies and why they do it, how to deal with a bully, how to teach children kindness and compassion, how to stand up to a bully and why it's so important, ways to talk to children about bullying, self-esteem matters, understanding feelings and working through them, how to help shy children to blossom, and more.
This course will also teach you what to do if it is your child that is the bully, as well as ways that schools and community groups can address bullying in order to raise awareness of it and bring it to an end if it's already happening. From prevention to effective solutions for ending bullying, this course covers it all! This course is ideal for parents, educators, and community members that want to help bring an end to bullying in their community.
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Describe what bullying is and how it has progressed over time.
- Identify the impact of bullying.
- Recognize who bullies and why.
- Describe methods for dealing with bullies.
- Summarize how to teach kids kindness and compassion.
- Summarize methods you can use for standing up to a bully.
- Describe ways to talk to children about bullying.
- Identify why self-esteem matters.
- Recognize when your child is the bully.
- Describe ways for schools and communities to combat bullying.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|An Introduction||1 points|
|Lesson 1 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 2 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 3 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 4 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 5 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 6 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 7 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 8 Exam||9 points|
|Lesson 9 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 10 Exam||9 points|
|Lesson 11 Exam||10 points|
|The Final Exam||30 points|