The Art of Breathing is a course on utilizing your full breathing abilities in order to improve your day-to-day life.
Most of us don't employ our "breathing machine" fully -- and we will teach you how to do that. From breathing routines to yoga and meditation, through performance and emotional health breathing techniques, we will discover that there is no such thing as learning to breathe well, but rather, we will provide you with the tools that will allow you to relearn the Art of Breathing. Relearn?
Yes. We are all born masters in The Art of Breathing. For a variety of reasons, during the course of our lives, we start unlearning the good habits, and begin to increasingly soak up a number of bad habits, which are physical, mental and emotional. The Art of Breathing will teach you how to regain control over your breathing, which in turn will give you ownership of your body, thoughts and feelings. This will not only affect your own personal life, but will trigger positive changes in those around you. This is a journey of discovery, one that will little by little bring who you are and who you want to be ever closer, with hopes that they will eventually – and forever – become the same person.
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Describe the rationale for taking this course and how it can be beneficial.
- Summarize the physiology of breathing.
- Demonstrate creating a breathing routine.
- Demonstrate methods for controlling your breathing and identify why this may be necessary.
- Describe breathing and how it can affect emotional health.
- Summarize the basics of breathing, meditation, and Yoga.
- Describe what performance breathing is.
- Demonstrate giving voice to your breathing.
- Identify methods for avoiding (and getting rid of) bad habits.
- Identify breathing exercises you can use to calm and help you in life.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|An Introduction||5 points|
|Lesson 2 Assignment||10 points|
|Lesson 2 : Breathing, The physiology (Or How it Works)||10 points|
|Lesson 3 Assignment||10 points|
|Lesson 3 : Creating a Breathing Routine||10 points|
|Lesson 4 : Controlling your Breathing||10 points|
|Lesson 5 : Breathing and Emotional Health||10 points|
|Lesson 6 : The Basics of Breathing and Meditation||10 points|
|Lesson 7 : The Basics of Breathing and Yoga||9 points|
|Lesson 8 : Performance Breathing||10 points|
|Lesson 9 : Giving Voice to Your Breathing||10 points|
|Lesson 10 Assignment||20 points|
|Lesson 10 : Avoiding (and getting rid of) Bad Habits||10 points|
|Lesson 12 Assignment||20 points|