| || || |
* Instantly download, print, and share your CEU Certificate at course completion (additional shipping/handling charges apply for hard copy delivery).
UniversalClass™ offers many wonderful learning tools including an online portfolio service that manages all your course completions and CEUs.
| || |
"How to Start and Run an Online Business" is an online course that is organized into 16 different sections to help you understand how to create an online business, even if you don't have any online business experience. From the basics of learning how to choose your market to designing a website and building an online marketing strategy, you will learn what you need to do in order to create an online business that's built to succeed.
You will begin with equipping your office for online success, and then move on to website building, payment processing, online marketing, writing great copy, spreading the word, utilizing online marketing tools, understanding search engine optimization, promoting an online brand, employing affiliates, planning beyond your website, and even handling legal issues before they become issues.
This an essential course for those who have a business idea, but want to move it online instead of into a traditional store. Billions of people around the world now have access to the Internet, making online businesses primed for success.
Each section also includes review assignments and exams to ensure you have learned and mastered the most important concepts. This approach allows you to instantly have the information you need at your fingertips, while also helping you learn learn what you need to understand as your online business grows.
Using the high quality information and resources provided in this course, at class completion you will know how to start a business online, how to grow your online business, and how to secure the future of your online business. So why not join us today?
Request More Information
Have a question? Contact us for more information.
Lesson 1: Benefits of Online Work By creating an online presence for your business, you create a storefront that is accessible at all times.
Lesson 2: Find Your MarketWhen you're able to find the ideal niche, you will notice that finding customers is much easier and the customers you find are already interested in buying from you.
Lesson 3: Equipping your BusinessWith an online business, your computer is your access point to your customers.
Lesson 4: Modern Website BuildingBuilding a website is a necessity for your online business.
Lesson 5: Payment Processing, Security And ShippingOnce you have a website up and running, you need to have a clear and effective and SAFE way of handing money online.
Lesson 6: Bring Customers to YouOnline marketing is as essential as any marketing you might do for a business, but when it's done online, the results can be far more impressive.
Lesson 7: The Write StuffYour words matter on your website and in your marketing strategies, but there are simple ways to be as effective as possible without having to have a degree in writing.
Lesson 8: More Ways to Spread the WordIt's a good idea to spread the word as much as possible at the beginning of your marketing campaign.
Lesson 9: Marketing Tools for Online Companies You need to start looking for ways that you can publicize your online business locally and through simpler methods.
Lesson 10: Search Engine Optimization If you're not thinking about SEO, your business is missing out on more traffic, more visibility, and more profits.
Lesson 11: Building Your Online BrandIf you can create a brand for your online business, you will allow others online to instantly think of this message whenever they think of you.
Lesson 12: Affiliate Programs to Spread Your NameAffiliate programs are programs that help you create a team of people who are boosting the reputation of your company and of your site.
Lesson 13: Beyond Your Own WebsiteThe more that you are in multiple spots online, the more likely it is that a person is going to find you and that they are going to take advantage of the deals that you are offering.
Lesson 14: Legal IssuesOne of the most frequently skipped steps in developing an online business is legal preparation.
Lesson 15: The Future of Your BusinessIn order to prepare for the success of your business, you need to think of three things as you continue to grow and to build your company.
Lesson 16: ConclusionToday, you can become an online entrepreneur - and you will begin your story of success.
|Course Title ||: ||How to Start and Run an Online Business |
|CEU Value ||: || |
|Standard ||: || |
Course Adheres to the ANSI/IACET 1-2007 Standard
|Accreditation ||: || |
|Languages ||: ||English - United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and other English speaking countries |
|Course Number ||: ||7550535 |
|Course Type ||: ||Entrepreneurial |
|Course URL ||: || |
|Course Rating ||: || |
|Instructor ||: || |
UniversalClass Staff Instructor
|Syllabus ||: || |
|Grading Policy ||: || |
Earn a final grade of 70% or higher to receive a CEU Certificate documenting CEUs earned
|Assessment Method ||: || |
Lesson assignments and review exams
|Duration ||: ||Continuous: Enroll anytime! |
|Requirements ||: ||View Technical Requirements |
|Course Fee ||: || |
Basic Course: $35.00 (no CEU Certificate)
| || || |
Choose from 5 Secured Payment Methods
| ||Credit Card Online || ||Credit Card through FAX |
| ||Check/Money Order through Mail || ||Credit Card over the Phone |
| ||PayPal || |
|To use any of these methods you must press the "Join this Course" button on this screen and go through the online registration process in order to generate the correct order form and correctly process your enrollment. All financial information is secured and encrypted using Verisign-approved SSL during transmission. |
Other Related Classes in Business
- Customer Service 101 Good customer service is not about satisfying the cu stomer, it is about wowing the customer! It's about making the customer walk in, do business, and walk out again absolutely stunned that their transaction was so enjoyable. Customer service is a ...
- Internet Marketing Basics Today's business marketing efforts require an internet presence, an active campaign and a steady attention to the details of your company's internet marketing efforts. Don't let your company get left behind in the marketplace of ideas and sales. Universa...
- How to Start and Run an Online Business How to Start and Run an Online Business is an online course that is organized into 16 different sections to help you understand how to create an online business, even if you don't have any online business experience. From the basics of learning how to ...
- Social Media 101 (Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin) The manner in which we all communicate has been revolutionized by the Internet with the advent of social networking and social media platforms. Millions of people communicate with each other in today's environment via text, email, instant messaging, soci...
- Internet Specialist 101 The role of an Internet Specialist in today's business marketplace is in exceptionally high demand. The Internet is a global web of interconnected networks that contains an immense amount of information. It has transformed how businesses conduct commer...
- History's Greatest Conspiracies Throughout history there have been an inordinate number of monumental events, both good and bad, such as catastrophes, government coups, assassinations, great advances in science, economic depressions, and inventions that have changed our lives. In vir...
- Internet Fundamentals 101 Are you in the dark about how the Internet works? Do you wonder how in the world it is possible to communicate with someone on another continent in the blink of an eye? This straightforward course clearly and plainly lays out the basics of the Internet i...
- Marketing for Small Business 101 Marketing for the 21 st century small business is more dynamic and more challenging than ever before in the course of history. The world has simultaneously opened up and yet niched closed in many ways. Today's businesses are challenged by a couple of ...
- Customer Relationship Management 101 Quality in a service or product is not what you put into it. It is what the client or customer gets out of it. (Peter Drucker) We are exposed to customer service (of one kind or another) at least once a day, every day of the week, fifty-two weeks ...
- Small Business Guide Starting and operating a business is a minefield of rules and regulations. The regulations set in the moment you decide to start your own business. You need to get licenses and permits from the authorities. There are restrictions on the type of business ...
- Marketing Outreach Marketing a company's products and services to potential and existing customers is not only necessary, but a key ingredient to growing sales. Outreach marketing is the facet of marketing in which a company representative actively seeks out potential lead...