| || || |
Learn to Use QuickBooks to Manage Your Small Business Finances
* Instantly download, print, and share your CEU Certificate at course completion (additional shipping/handling charges apply for hard copy delivery).
UniversalClass™ offers many wonderful learning tools including an online portfolio service that manages all your course completions and CEUs.
| || |
QuickBooks 101 is a course geared for the small business and the small business owner. It contains the features that you loved in Quicken, then goes a step further to give small businesses the accounting software they need to take their numbers from an expensive CPA's desk to their own computers.
This course was designed for any small business who wants to start doing their accounting in-house. It's also perfect for the student who wants to learn this software program for their employer or to further their skills and career. Whether you want to learn QuickBooks Pro or Premier, this course will teach you everything you need to know to be able to use the software program for almost any business type.
· How QuickBooks is organized
· How to create lists that you'll need to be able to use the software efficiently
· The features of QuickBooks 2011 and, much more importantly, the ones you'll need
· How to set up QuickBooks. QuickBooks 2011 has a difficult setup process. We'll walk you right through it and explain everything along the way
· How to create bank accounts and other accounts in QuickBooks
· How to track your expenses in QuickBooks
· How to track inventory
· How to use QuickBooks to generate invoices and sales receipts
· All about Accounts Payable and QuickBooks 2011
· How to write checks using QuickBooks
· How to write credit memos
· And how to do all of your business accounting, including payroll and taxes, using QuickBooks.
Each lesson gives step-by-step instructions and provides detailed screenshots of the actual software whenever possible. After completing this course, you'll be a pro at understanding and using QuickBooks! So why not join us today?
In order to benefit fully from this course and its exercises, please make sure you have a working copy of QuickBooks installed on your computer before registering.
Request More Information
Have a question? Contact us for more information.
Lesson 1: Introduction to QuickBooksQuickBooks can be used for almost all financial business processes. You can use it for entering receipts, tracking expenses, invoicing, payment tracking, tax tracking, purchase orders, and even to prepare reports and statements regarding your finances.
Lesson 2: Installing the Software and Mastering the EasyStep InterviewYou'll install your QuickBooks 2011 software like you would any other software program.
Lesson 3: QuickBooks ListsYou still need to add products, employees, customers, and other pertinent information that QuickBooks will need. You will enter this information into lists. We'll teach you to do that in this lesson.
Lesson 4: Creating More ListsIn this lesson, we're going to continue to learn how to create lists that you're going to need to use this software effectively.
Lesson 5: Creating InvoicesInvoices are bills that you send customers. In this lesson, we're going to learn how to create and print them.
Lesson 6: Collecting and Tracking Money from CustomersIn this lesson, you're going to learn how to enter payments into QuickBooks, deposit the money into the bank, track the amounts that is owed, and even add finance charges.
Lesson 7: Paying BillsThis is a lesson that nobody likes to think about. It's about paying bills using QuickBooks 2011.
Lesson 8: InventoryQuickBooks 2011 allows you to track your inventory.
Lesson 9: Your CheckbookLearning how to keep your checkbook in QuickBooks is very important. Take your time with this lesson as we go through it. It will save you time and aggravation later.
Lesson 10: Credit CardsQuickBooks can be used to track your business credit cards as well as your checkbook.
Lesson 11: Printing ChecksIn this lesson, we're going to learn to print checks and registers.
Lesson 12: PayrollIf you don't want to pay for payroll services, and you insist on doing it yourself, we'll show you how to use QuickBooks to do your payroll.
Lesson 13: Your BudgetIn this lesson, we're going to teach you how to create your budget.
Lesson 14: Balancing AccountsIn this lesson, we're going to learn to balance your bank account using QuickBooks.
Lesson 15: ReportsQuickQuickBooks 2011 gives you the ability to run several different types of reports. We're going to talk about these in this lesson, as well as teach you how to run them.
|Course Title ||: ||QuickBooks 101 |
|CEU Value ||: || |
|Standard ||: || |
Course Adheres to the ANSI/IACET 1-2007 Standard
|Accreditation ||: || |
|Languages ||: ||English - United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and other English speaking countries |
|Course Number ||: ||7550461 |
|Course Type ||: ||Computer Skill |
|Course URL ||: || |
|Course Rating ||: || |
|Instructor ||: || |
UniversalClass Staff Instructor
|Syllabus ||: || |
|Grading Policy ||: || |
Earn a final grade of 70% or higher to receive a CEU Certificate documenting CEUs earned
|Assessment Method ||: || |
Lesson assignments and review exams
|Duration ||: ||Continuous: Enroll anytime! |
|Requirements ||: ||View Technical Requirements |
|Course Fee ||: || |
Basic Course: $55.00 (no CEU Certificate)
| || || |
Choose from 5 Secured Payment Methods
| ||Credit Card Online || ||Credit Card through FAX |
| ||Check/Money Order through Mail || ||Credit Card over the Phone |
| ||PayPal || |
|To use any of these methods you must press the "Join this Course" button on this screen and go through the online registration process in order to generate the correct order form and correctly process your enrollment. All financial information is secured and encrypted using Verisign-approved SSL during transmission. |
Other Related Classes in Accounting
- Accounting & Bookkeeping 101 for Everyone Accounting & Bookkeeping 101 for Everyone is a course that covers the fundamentals of accounting with the newcomer in mind. Accounting is more than just memorizing terms and procedures; it's a whole new way of thinking about finances. This course assu...
- Excel 2007 Microsoft Excel 2007 is a very popular business productivity application for the management and manipulation of data. Microsoft Excel is often packaged as part of Microsoft Office that includes other applications such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPo...
- Excel 2010 Most computer-savvy people out there today know that MS Excel 2010 is a spreadsheet program that you can use to record data, create charts, and utilize mathematical equations. However, most people who are familiar with Excel aren't fully aware of all t...
- MS Office 2007: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook MS Office 2007 will provide a comprehensive tutorial of these programs- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. MS Word 2007 It doesn't matter if you're new to MS Word or an experienced user, this comprehensive course teaches the most basic features as w...
- Accounts Payable Management This course is a training guide for the new manager of an accounts payable department. It will help you step into your new role and take a commanding and successful lead. This course will take what you know and enhance it by adding management principles...
- Office 2010: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook This all-in-one training course provides comprehensive instruction on four popular MS Office programs: MS Word 2010, MS Excel 2010, MS PowerPoint 2010 and MS Outlook 2010. MS Word 2010 Microsoft Word 2010 is the newest update to their popular word proc...
- Accounts Receivable Management Accounts Receivable management is a demanding job. You'll be making decisions that can make or break a company. Your role is unique and complex--one that is closely integrated into the overall customer service of your company. In this course, we'll look ...
- Payroll Management 101 There are many aspects that need to be covered when running a successful business. One of the most important aspects in any business is of course, payroll management. The members of the business involved in payroll management have unique responsibilities...
- MS Word 2007 This Microsoft Word 2007 course is not only designed to give the experienced MS Word user a tour of the new version of Word, but to also introduce new MS Word users to a comprehensive look at the features and utilities that this word processing software...
- Statistics 101 Statistics are used in a variety of contexts ranging from scientific experiments to political advertisements and beyond. Because statistics can be used to mislead, an understanding of the topic can be helpful for more than just the mathematical skills th...
- Word 2010 Microsoft Word 2010 is the newest update to their popular word processing software. Looking a lot like their 2007 version, Word 2010 continues utilizing the ribbon to make accessing features and toolbars a lot quicker and easier than before. When you fac...
- Microsoft Access 2010 Microsoft Access 2010 is an information management tool that allows you to store, report, and analyze information within a relational database. If you're trying to use Excel to manage large amounts of information, then chances are Microsoft Access will...
- How to Start and Run an Online Business How to Start and Run an Online Business is an online course that is organized into 16 different sections to help you understand how to create an online business, even if you don't have any online business experience. From the basics of learning how to ...
- Quicken Deluxe 2010 Quicken Deluxe is a personal finance management tool that provides features that we all need to keep track of where our money is going. However, this software gives you more than just the power to log your finances and manage your bills. It can also ...
- Outlook 2010 Outlook 2010 is a personal information software program that's available with the Microsoft Office Suite. Although it's mostly used as an email client, it can also be used for managing tasks, keeping your calendar, managing contacts, taking notes, journa...
- Windows 8 This course is a comprehensive study of Windows 8, featuring an in-depth tour and how-to instructions designed to teach students Microsoft's latest operating system. All students will learn how to navigate the seemingly complicated interface, locate th...
- Windows Live Email 101 Windows Live Mail 2011 is a free email program from Microsoft. It comes with the free Windows Live Essential products, including Windows Live Messenger. If you used to use Outlook Express on Windows XP or Windows Mail on Vista, Windows Live Mail is ...
- OneNote 2010 OneNote 2010 is virtual three-ring notebook. In the old days, you used your paper-filled notebook to take notes, then you used subject dividers to group your notes so they stayed organized. OneNote 2010 does the same thing – quickly and easil...