| || || |
* Instantly download, print, and share your CEU Certificate at course completion (additional shipping/handling charges apply for hard copy delivery).
UniversalClass™ offers many wonderful learning tools including an online portfolio service that manages all your course completions and CEUs.
| || |
Most computer-savvy people out there today know that MS Excel 2010 is a spreadsheet program that you can use to record data, create charts, and utilize mathematical equations. However, most people who are familiar with Excel aren't fully aware of all that MS Excel can do. Maybe that's you. You'd be surprised about the things that you can do using Excel that you're currently doing by hand or using other inappropriate software (such as the familiar sibling to Excel, MS Word). But that's okay. That's why we designed this course.
But first, let's dispel the myths that MS Excel 2010 is complicated to use, or to use its mathematical functions and capabilities that you must be good at math, or worse yet, that you must know some complicated programing in order to make it work for you. The truth is, most people like you that use MS Excel use it for a single defined reason. Because there are so many options and features available within the software, most people feel overwhelmed and don't take the time to explore just how many other things they can actually use it for.
With Excel 2010, you can:
- Organize, sort, and record data.
- Enter in text and mathematical equations.
- Keep, track, chart, graph, and compare statistics.
- Maintain records.
- Create mathematical equations and functions to accurately keep records and statistics whenever data changes.
You can even use Excel to balance your checkbook, calculate the dollar amount you're spending on interest rates for credit cards and mortgages, as well as track your corporate spending accounts! You can also turn around and use Excel for something as simple as listing who is bringing what to the next family reunion. MS Excel can be used for the most complex or simplest of tasks…and all these tasks can be done quite easily when you know how to use Excel 2010.
But telling you how convenient and easy MS Excel 2010 is to use isn't enough--we're going to show you step-by-step. So join us today!
Request More Information
Have a question? Contact us for more information.
Lesson 1: Introduction to MS Excel 2010MS Excel is a spreadsheet program that you can use to record data, mathematical charts, and equations. This first lesson will go over the new features and how to navigate of this program
Lesson 2: Worksheets and WorkbooksThe basic structure and tools to efficiently use workbooks and worksheets will be discussed.
Lesson 3: Entering Information into MS Excel 2010More basic information will be covered as this lesson will discuss how to enter, format and manipulate data.
Lesson 4: Entering Information Part 2Entering data more efficiently with Excels auto fill, how to search data, how to split and freeze panes, how to use to proofreading tools will be discussed in this lesson.
Lesson 5: Formatting a WorksheetBy using a few simple formatting features in you MS Excel 2010, you can make the information in it easy to grasp and attractive. This lesson will show you how to use the features and more.
Lesson 6: Adding Elements to a WorkbookNow we're going to show you how to add elements such as images, art and diagrams.
Lesson 7: ChartsCharts and diagrams are tools you can use to visually represent the data in a worksheet. You can use them to show trends, averages, high points, low points, and more.
Lesson 8: Formulas and CalculationsMS Excel has many features and capabilities, but the ability to use formulas and perform calculations is the bread and butter of MS Excel. In this lesson we will begin learning how to perform some basic calculationa.
Lesson 9: Excel FormsA form is simply a dialog box that lets you display or enter information one record (or row) at a time. It can also make the information more visually appealing and easier to understand.
This quick lesson will show you how to use this powerful feature.
Lesson 10: TablesA Table in MS Excel consists of orderly rows and columns of data, such as names, addresses, or even sales totals. This lesson will show you how to put a table together as well as how to utilize other tools to better analyze your data.
Lesson 11: Developing a WorkbookIn an earlier lesson we showed you how to create a workbook. In this lesson, we're going to show you how to develop it further to fit your needs.
Lesson 12: Sharing Worksheets and WorkbooksIn this lesson, we're going to cover the ways that you can share your MS Excel 2010 workbooks.
Lesson 13: Advanced SkillsThis final lesson will introduce many of the advance features that Excel can use- such as XML,a type of code that tells the computer how to display the content correctly across a wide variety of computers.
|Course Title ||: ||Excel 2010 |
|CEU Value ||: || |
|Standard ||: || |
Course Adheres to the ANSI/IACET 1-2007 Standard
|Accreditation ||: || |
|Languages ||: ||English - United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and other English speaking countries |
|Course Number ||: ||8900073 |
|Course Type ||: ||Computer Skill |
|Course URL ||: || |
|Course Rating ||: || |
|Instructor ||: || |
|Syllabus ||: || |
|Grading Policy ||: || |
Earn a final grade of 70% or higher to receive a CEU Certificate documenting CEUs earned
|Assessment Method ||: || |
Lesson assignments and review exams
|Duration ||: ||Continuous: Enroll anytime! |
|Requirements ||: ||View Technical Requirements |
|Course Fee ||: || |
Basic Course: $40.00 (no CEU Certificate)
| || || |
Choose from 5 Secured Payment Methods
| ||Credit Card Online || ||Credit Card through FAX |
| ||Check/Money Order through Mail || ||Credit Card over the Phone |
| ||PayPal || |
|To use any of these methods you must press the "Join this Course" button on this screen and go through the online registration process in order to generate the correct order form and correctly process your enrollment. All financial information is secured and encrypted using Verisign-approved SSL during transmission. |
Other Related Classes in Computer Training
- Computer Basics 101 Do you find yourself intimidated by computer jargon? Would you like to have a clearer understanding (in non-jargon language) of how your computer works? Computer Basics 101 will both demonstrate and explain how your computer works in an easy-to-follow, ...
- Excel 2007 Microsoft Excel 2007 is a very popular business productivity application for the management and manipulation of data. Microsoft Excel is often packaged as part of Microsoft Office that includes other applications such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPo...
- Digital Photography 101 You just bought your first digital camera and don't know the ins and outs of all those buttons. If that isn't daunting enough, the user's manual is pages thick and intimidating. Well, you've come to the right place. Owning a great digital camera is no g...
- Excel 2010 Most computer-savvy people out there today know that MS Excel 2010 is a spreadsheet program that you can use to record data, create charts, and utilize mathematical equations. However, most people who are familiar with Excel aren't fully aware of all t...
- QuickBooks 101 QuickBooks 101 is a course geared for the small business and the small business owner. It contains the features that you loved in Quicken, then goes a step further to give small businesses the accounting software they need to take their numbers from an e...
- MS Office 2007: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook MS Office 2007 will provide a comprehensive tutorial of these programs- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. MS Word 2007 It doesn't matter if you're new to MS Word or an experienced user, this comprehensive course teaches the most basic features as w...
- Adobe Photoshop 101 Adobe Photoshop is a complex graphics and image editing software and paint program. Chances are, you've heard of Photoshop frequently in the past even if this will be the very first time that you use the program. Adobe's Photoshop program has become a ...
- Office 2010: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook This all-in-one training course provides comprehensive instruction on four popular MS Office programs: MS Word 2010, MS Excel 2010, MS PowerPoint 2010 and MS Outlook 2010. MS Word 2010 Microsoft Word 2010 is the newest update to their popular word proc...
- MS Word 2007 This Microsoft Word 2007 course is not only designed to give the experienced MS Word user a tour of the new version of Word, but to also introduce new MS Word users to a comprehensive look at the features and utilities that this word processing software...
- Photography 101: Beginner to Intermediate Have you ever seen those old black and white (or brown and white) pictures of pioneers? No one smiled, the women always wore gloves, and the children's faces were smudgy. In those days, the cameras required a longer period of time to capture the image th...
- Word 2010 Microsoft Word 2010 is the newest update to their popular word processing software. Looking a lot like their 2007 version, Word 2010 continues utilizing the ribbon to make accessing features and toolbars a lot quicker and easier than before. When you fac...
- PowerPoint 2007 The purpose of this course is to help you understand what PowerPoint 2007 can do for you, whether you are familiar with PowerPoint 2003 or new to the application altogether. One of the most noticeable changes is the new user interface called the Microsof...
- Microsoft Access 2010 Microsoft Access 2010 is an information management tool that allows you to store, report, and analyze information within a relational database. If you're trying to use Excel to manage large amounts of information, then chances are Microsoft Access will...
- Quicken Deluxe 2010 Quicken Deluxe is a personal finance management tool that provides features that we all need to keep track of where our money is going. However, this software gives you more than just the power to log your finances and manage your bills. It can also ...
- MS Publisher 2010 Microsoft Publisher 2010 is a desktop publishing software program that comes with the Microsoft Office suite. While Microsoft Word is a word processing program, Microsoft Publisher is used for page layout and design. You can use Publisher to create brochu...
- Outlook 2010 Outlook 2010 is a personal information software program that's available with the Microsoft Office Suite. Although it's mostly used as an email client, it can also be used for managing tasks, keeping your calendar, managing contacts, taking notes, journa...
- Outlook 2007 The purpose of this course is to help you understand what Outlook 2007 can do for you, whether you are familiar with Outlook 2003 or new to the application altogether. This course has been developed to be of benefit to new users of Outlook, individuals ...
- Windows 8 This course is a comprehensive study of Windows 8, featuring an in-depth tour and how-to instructions designed to teach students Microsoft's latest operating system. All students will learn how to navigate the seemingly complicated interface, locate th...
- Windows Live Email 101 Windows Live Mail 2011 is a free email program from Microsoft. It comes with the free Windows Live Essential products, including Windows Live Messenger. If you used to use Outlook Express on Windows XP or Windows Mail on Vista, Windows Live Mail is ...
- OneNote 2010 OneNote 2010 is virtual three-ring notebook. In the old days, you used your paper-filled notebook to take notes, then you used subject dividers to group your notes so they stayed organized. OneNote 2010 does the same thing – quickly and easil...
- Photoshop Elements 101 Adobe Elements 11 is the consumer-based version of the popular Photoshop program that allows you to store, sort, and edit images and photographs. Photography enthusiasts will love Elements ability to organize images and create albums. Photoshop lovers wi...