GED® Preparation for the Essay
We're sorry, this course is no longer open for enrollment.
This test prep course will focus on the basic skills necessary to successfully complete the GED essay (GED Language and Arts Writing Test Part 2). The majority of students preparing to take a GED test will often have the greatest problem with the essay exam. GED students often lack the confidence, the experience, and the skills required to write a passing essay. This course will provide each of these factors; and GED students will gain the confidence (because of course informational tips and strategies), and gain experience and skills (with the course writing essay practice and grammar review) to successfully tackle the GED essay test.
This course will focus on the Essay portion of the GED exam.
Other courses in this preparation series include:
10767 - GED Preparation for the Social Studies Exam
13887 - GED Preparation for the Science Exam
16033 - GED Preparation for the Math Exam
14355 - GED Preparation for the Language Arts, Writing, Part 1
-or the complete study of the GED exam-
5298 - GED Preparation
This course is a preparation course only. You cannot take the GED test online. UniversalClass does not administer state-sanctioned GED tests.
We recommend the following steps to pass the official, state-administered, GED test:
- Enroll in a GED Preparation course (such as this one)
- Purchase all recommended GED Preparation books and materials
- Study all course materials
- Take all practice tests in the course and book materials
- After you have mastered all material and passed all tests, you must sign up for the state-administered GED test
- Take the GED test in person approved by both your state and the American Council on Education with a proctor
- If you pass the state-administered GED test, the state will issue you a GED diploma
- Completely Online
- Instructor Feedback
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
Request More Information