Course Syllabus: Microsoft Visio 2016
with CEU Certificate*
Microsoft Visio 2016 is a program used to create diagrams and drawings of all types and for all purposes. Unlike the basic diagram functions found in other Office programs, such as Word or Excel, Visio offers advanced drawing and diagram functions that can be useful for almost anyone, from home based users, to businesses, and including people such as architects and interior designers.
This course will teach you how to:
· Navigate Visio 2016 so you can find what you need, when you need to use it.
· Work with stencils and shapes to create diagrams, flowcharts, rack diagrams, and more.
· Add text labels to shapes and text headers to drawings.
· Enter detailed data into shapes and customizing the data.
· Insert images into drawings.
· Work with layers and grouped shapes.
· Create flowcharts, organization charts, and swimlane diagrams
· Validate flowcharts and diagrams to check for errors.
· Customize drawings with themes, variants, and special effects.
· Print and share diagrams.
· Visualize your data in your drawings with data graphics.
· Work with containers and callouts to add structure to your drawings.
· And more.
This course was designed to teach you how to successfully use MS Visio 2016, no matter if you've ever used the program before or not. Both the beginner and seasoned Visio user can benefit from this course, starting with the basics of the program and continuing on to more advanced features. You do not need to have access to MS Visio 2016 to take or complete this course. However, it is recommended.
You should have a high school reading level and be competent in basic computer usage and terminology.
You should also have a working version of Microsoft Visio in order to complete the assignment activities.
This course will teach you how to:
- Navigate Visio 2016 so you can find what you need, when you need to use it.
- Work with stencils and shapes to create diagrams, flowcharts, rack diagrams, and more.
- Add text labels to shapes and text headers to drawings.
- Enter detailed data into shapes and customizing the data.
- Insert images into drawings.
- Work with layers and grouped shapes.
- Create flowcharts, organization charts, and swimlane diagrams
- Validate flowcharts and diagrams to check for errors.
- Customize drawings with themes, variants, and special effects.
- Print and share diagrams.
- Visualize your data in your drawings with data graphics.
- Work with containers and callouts to add structure to your drawings.
- And more.
All course material will be provided in the lessons and netlinks. You should have a working version of Microsoft Visio installed on your computer so you can do the assignment activities.
Each lesson will include a lesson review quiz along with an assignment. Students will successfully complete this course by mastering all learning outcomes with 70% or higher overall grade.
|The Final Exam||63|
- Working with Shapes in Visio 2016
- How to Add Structure in Drawings in Visio 2016
- How to Insert Images in Visio 2016
- Starting to Use Microsoft Visio 2016
- Data Tools Use to Developed Intricate Drawings in Microsoft Visio 2016
- Preventing Workplace Violence: Defense of Self and Others
- Impact of Community-Based Organizations
- An Exploration of the Skills and Traits Required of a Effective Personal Assistant
- Meanings of Community Members to Community Development
- How to Create and Edit Beautiful Charts and Diagrams in Excel 2019
- How to Write an Effective and Persuasive Speech
- How to Create a Workplace Preparedness Plan
- The Role of Self-Care as a Personal Assistant
- Using the What-If Analysis in Excel 2019
- The Need to Set Boundaries as a Personal Assistant