with CEU Certificate
Microsoft Project 2007 is a project management software that helps project managers better structure, organize, and plan for all their projects. This includes budgets, tasks, resources, assignments, and everything in between. It can create critical path schedules, generate budgets, and create detailed reports on whatever aspect of your project you want to view. If it relates to managing your project, Project 2007 can help you do it.
* Instantly download, print, and share your CEU Certificate at course completion (additional shipping/handling charges apply for hard copy delivery). UniversalClass™ offers many wonderful learning tools including an online portfolio service that manages all your course completions and CEUs.
Request More InformationHave a question? Contact us for more information.
Lesson 1: Introduction to MS Project 2007If your company has a project that needs to be completed, you're going to want to make sure that every aspect of it is organized so that it goes efficiently and according to budget.
Lesson 2: Creating and Defining ProjectsWhen you want to start a new project, you have two choices. You can either create a new project using Project Guide or start from scratch by entering information on the default opening screen as shown below.
Lesson 3: CalendarsIn MS Project, the calendar shows the various hours in a workday, the days in a work week, holidays, and nonworking days on which a project schedule is based. Project allows you to set Base, Project, Task, and Resource calendars.
Lesson 4: Organizing TasksIn the last lesson, we learned how to create tasks. However, if you just created a long list of tasks, managing these tasks could get very daunting. Your task list should serve as an outline for your project.
Lesson 5: Working with Task Duration, Estimates, and DependenciesWhenever you create a task, you have to set the duration for the task, or how long it will take to complete. However, before you enter a duration for a task, you must know the three task types.
Lesson 6: Working with Deadlines, Constraints, and Task CalendarsOf course, when you have a project, you're going to need the project to be completed by a certain date. With that, you'll have deadlines for tasks so that each aspect of the project runs smoothly and on time.
Lesson 7: Working with ResourcesSo far in this course, we've mainly talked about tasks because these are the elements that drive your project forward. However, in order to complete tasks, you need resources.
Lesson 8: Customizing and FormattingAs with any Microsoft software program, you can customize and format different elements to give them the look and feel you want, or to tailor them to your own needs.
Lesson 9: Resource ManagementThe key to successful projects and excellent project management is finding the right resources. What makes a resource right for your project will be based on a couple of contributing factors.
Lesson 10: Tracking ProgressWe've mentioned baselines already in this course. Now it's time to actually learn what a baseline is and how to use it in Project. By definition, a baseline is the detailed project against which actual work is tracked.
Lesson 11: Running ReportsFinally! You've done it. You've taken the time to enter all your tasks, create dependencies, enter your resources, and assign your resources to tasks Now you get your reward for all that work. Now you get to run reports.
Lesson 12: Printing Project InformationYou can print any information that you have in your project. This includes the various views. In this lesson, we're going to do a quick run through of how to print in Project.
Lesson 13: Consolidating Projects and ResourcesNow that we've learned how to use Project to create and manage projects, we're going to talk about pooling resources, consolidating project plans, and assignments so that they can be shared with other projects.
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Learning OutcomesBy successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create and define projects.
- Create calendars.
- Organize tasks.
- Work with task duration, estimates, dependencies, deadlines, constraints, and task calendars.
- Customize and format.
- Manage resources.
- Track progress and run reports.
- Print project information and consolidate projects and resources, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1: Introduction to MS Project 2007||Exam||10|
|Lesson 2 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 2: Creating and Defining Projects||Exam||10|
|Lesson 3 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 3: Calendars||Exam||10|
|Lesson 4 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 4: Organizing Tasks||Exam||9|
|Lesson 5 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 5: Working with Task Duration, Estimates, and Dependencies||Exam||10|
|Lesson 6 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 6: Working with Deadlines, Constraints, and Task Calendars||Exam||10|
|Lesson 7 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 7: Working with Resources||Exam||10|
|Lesson 8 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 8: Customizing and Formatting||Exam||10|
|Lesson 9 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 9: Resource Management||Exam||10|
|Lesson 10 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 10: Tracking Progress||Exam||10|
|Lesson 11 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 11: Running Reports||Exam||7|
|Lesson 12 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 12: Printing Project Information||Exam||9|
|Lesson 13 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 13: Consolidating Projects and Resources||Exam||10|
|The Final Exam||Exam||33|
- MS Publisher 2010$65.001.0 CEUs
- Adobe Premiere 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Adobe Lightroom 101$55.001.0 CEUs
- PowerPoint 2013$65.001.0 CEUs
- OneNote 2013$45.000.5 CEUs
- Office 2013: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook$110.003.5 CEUs
- Quicken 101$50.001.0 CEUs
- Photoshop Elements 101$60.001.0 CEUs
- Adobe Photoshop 101$60.001.0 CEUs
- Running Effective Meetings$50.000.7 CEUs
- Advanced Excel 2013$75.001.7 CEUs
- Adobe After Effects 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Quickbooks 101$80.001.0 CEUs
- Microsoft Project 2013$60.001.0 CEUs
- Microsoft Visio 2013$65.001.0 CEUs
- Excel 2013$65.001.5 CEUs
- Computer Basics 101$60.001.0 CEUs
- Windows 8$60.000.7 CEUs
- MS Word 2013$60.001.0 CEUs
- Google+ for Business$45.000.5 CEUs
- Microsoft Outlook 2013$45.001.0 CEUs
- Microsoft Publisher 2013$65.001.0 CEUs
- Office 2010: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook$110.003.5 CEUs
- Adobe Illustrator 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Intro to PC Troubleshooting and Repair$65.001.0 CEUs
- Social Media 101 (Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin)$55.001.0 CEUs
- Windows 7$50.001.4 CEUs
- Photography 101: Beginner to Intermediate$70.001.7 CEUs
- Adobe InDesign 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Internet Fundamentals 101$55.001.0 CEUs
- Digital Photography 101$60.001.7 CEUs