Outlook 2010 is a personal information software program that's available with the Microsoft Office Suite. Although it's mostly used as an email client, it can also be used for managing tasks, keeping your calendar, managing contacts, taking notes, journaling, and even connecting with friends and colleagues via social networks. Unlike other email programs out there that you can install on your computer, Outlook 2010 can be your email program and planner all in one.
This course is designed to teach all users, regardless of experience, how to use Outlook 2010 for business or personal use. You'll learn all aspects of this program that you need to know in order to use it like a seasoned pro. In this course, you'll learn:
- How to compose emails
- How to send and receive emails
- How to use the calendar
- How to set appointments, meetings, and events, then share them with others
- How to take notes
- How to connect to social networks using Outlook 2010
- How to create a To-Do list
- How to have Outlook answer your emails for you when you're away
- How to assign tasks and schedule meetings – all from Outlook
- And much, much more
MS Outlook 2010 is a comprehensive program that can be hard to use if you don't know all of its features and shortcuts. This course is designed to make it simple. Even if you've never used Outlook before, you'll come away from this course with enough experience to start using it like a pro.