Today, many managers enter the world of human resources simply because they are exceptional managers. They have climbed the rank and file of the corporate ladder, succeeding at each rung, to the point where they are now managing a team, which may include "kids" fresh out of college or professionals who have been in the workforce for some time, sometimes even longer than the manager himself. Having the ability to create synergy on his team, to drive productivity and provide opportunities for employee growth while developing policies and procedures that apply to all are just a few of the trademarks that make a great manager.
- Completely Online
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Define what Human Resources Management is.
- Describe the history of Human Resources.
- Describe the practices to find and hire the best employees.
- Describe compensation and benefits.
- Describe how to stay in compliance and methods to create a safe workplace.
- Describe training, employee recognition and discipline policies and procedures.
- Summarize professional development requirements and policies.
- Describe termination and resignation procedures.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1: HR Management and Development||30 points|
|Quiz for Module I - Introduction to Human Resource Management||3 points|
|Lesson 2: HR Management and HR Movement||30 points|
|Quiz for Module II - History of Human Resources||9 points|
|Lesson 3: Employee Selection Process||25 points|
|Quiz for Module III - Finding and Hiring the best “Human” for the job||8 points|
|Lesson 4: Components of Pay||30 points|
|Quiz for Module IV - Compensation and Benefits||9 points|
|Lesson 5: Employee Handbook||30 points|
|Quiz for Module V - Staying within compliance & creating a safe workplace||10 points|
|Lesson 6: Motivation and HR Management||30 points|
|Quiz for Module VI - Training, Employee recognition and discipline||7 points|
|Lesson 7: Leadership Programs and Employee Growth||25 points|
|Quiz for Module VII - Professional development||10 points|
|Lesson 8: Legal Termination of Employees||30 points|
|Quiz for Module VIII - Calling it quits||7 points|
|HR Skills: Lesson 9 Exam||45 points|
|HR Skills: Lesson 10 Exam||35 points|
|HR Skills: Lesson 11 Exam||40 points|
|HR Skills: Lesson 12 Exam||30 points|
|HR Skills: Lesson 13 Exam||45 points|
|HR Skills: Lesson 14 Exam||35 points|
|HR Skills: Lesson 15 Exam||25 points|
|The Final Exam||31 points|
|HR Skills: Lesson 16 Exam||20 points|