Testimonials for How to Can, Freeze, Dry and Preserve Food
- OR -
with CEU Certificate*
- "The entire class was helpful. Great teacher....Lovely teacher." -- Stephanie B.
- "Learning the safe ways to preserving gave me knowledge that I did not have to start with. I enjoyed the instructor, she always got back with me in a timely manner. I liked how she answered the tests with what we had gotten wrong." -- Lois R.
- "What was most helpful was the detailed info and pictures which were very instructive." -- Jack D.
- "I found the course and instructor very satisfying." -- Sharon W.
- "What was most helpful were the step by step instructions." -- Melody-Ann W.
- "All in all I found this course very helpful and easy to follow. The material was sequenced well. It was clear and user friendly. I also found the audio reinforced the text of the material presented." -- Lillian R.
- "I found the entire course very informative. I have been freezing for years and I was able to confirm that I have been doing it properly as well as ways to freeze food I have not tried yet." -- Linda H.
- "This class was full of valuable information--I loved it! It helped so much with what to do with the produce from my garden this year!" -- Nora B.
- "I appreciated all the feedback the instructor gave. All the material presented in the course was well defined and explained." -- Joanne L.
- "The instructor is fabulous!!!" -- Peggy O.
- "Overall the course was very informative. I have been preserving food for years but this course opened my eyes to new ways of preserving food. Foods that I had not ever thought of to can or preserve. So I am now very excited about experiencing new ways." -- Nancy G.
- "Very informational!" -- Linda L.