Course Syllabus: Algebra 101: Beginner to Intermediate Level
- OR -
with CEU Certificate*
with CEU Certificate*
Start Right Now!
Taking multiple courses? Save with our platinum program.
By successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify and define Algebra terms.
- Identify Real Numbers.
- Perform basic Algebraic Operations.
- Identify and create Algebra Functions.
- Identify and solve Linear Equations.
- Identify and solve Linear Inequalities.
- Identify and solve Algebra Word Problems.
- Identify and solve Polynomial Functions.
- Identify and solve Exponential and Logarithmic Functions, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1 – Algebra Terms and Motivation||Exam||10|
|Lesson 2 – The Set of Real Numbers||Exam||10|
|Lesson 3 Exercises||Exam||7|
|Lesson 3 – Algebraic Operations||Exam||11|
|Lesson 4 Exercises||Exam||8|
|Lesson 4 - Functions||Exam||10|
|Lesson 5 Exercises||Exam||9|
|Lesson 5 – Linear Equations||Exam||10|
|Lesson 6 Exercises||Exam||3|
|Lesson 6 – Linear Inequalities||Exam||11|
|Lesson 7 – Systems of Linear Equations||Exam||10|
|Lesson 8 – Systems of Linear Inequalities||Exam||10|
|Lesson 9 Exercises||Exam||4|
|Lesson 9 – Solving Word Problems I||Exam||10|
|Lesson 10 Exercises||Exam||8|
|Lesson 10 – Polynomial Functions||Exam||10|
|Lesson 11 – Exponential and Logarithmic Functions||Exam||10|
|Lesson 12 Exercises||Exam||3|
|Lesson 12 – Polynomial Functions II||Exam||9|
|Lesson 13 Exercises||Exam||4|
|Lesson 13 – Application of Algebra to Geometry||Exam||9|
|Lesson 14 – Application of Algebra to Statistics and Probability||Exam||9|
|The Final Exam||Exam||47|
- How to Solve Higher Degree Polynomial Functions
- How to Solve Polynomial Functions
- Solving Systems of Linear Equations
- How to Solve Linear Equations
- Applying Algebra to Statistics and Probability
- What Are Radicals?
- Precalculus: How to Calculate Limits for Various Functions
- Understanding Probability: How to Calculate the Number of Outcomes
- Applied Statistics: Frequencies
- Basic Algebra: Working with Exponents, Roots, and Radicals
- Applied Statistics: Multivariate Data
- Understanding Resistor Networks in Electronics
- How to Use Inverse Trigonometric Functions to Solve Problems
- Math Skills: How to Do Division
- What Are Exponents?