| || || |
Learn How to Make Your Home Irresistible to Buyers
* Instantly download, print, and share your CEU Certificate at course completion
(additional shipping/handling charges apply for hard copy delivery).
UniversalClass™ offers many wonderful learning tools including an online portfolio service that manages all your course completions and CEUs.
If you're interested in this online course, you are probably thinking of putting up your house for sale soon or have already decided on a date you must sell it by. With this in mind, your two main goals are: 1. To sell it for the greatest profit and 2. To selling it quickly! By following the suggestions in this course, I believe you can achieve these goals, and it won't cost you a huge amount of money.
This class will help seller's create an individualized house preparation timeline, outline simple steps to eliminate potential problems, give ideas about decluttering, cleaning, repairing, and show you how to stage your house for a successful Open House. The instructor will also offer personal assistance with student's unique selling problems. Whether you know you will be putting your house up for sale in 30 or 60 days, or whether you are just beginning to think about the selling process for a future date, this course can help you maximize your profit and reduce your stress!
| || |
For most of us, our home represents the largest portion of our assets. Trying to sell a house or apartment or condo in today's fast paced market, quickly and profitably, has the potential for turning anyone's world upside down. Knowing what is important so you can meet your buyer's expectations is a necessity. As a seller, you will want to get the most value out of your home in the shortest time possible.
This course will help the seller create an individualized house preparation timeline, outline simple steps to eliminate potential problems, give ideas about decluttering, cleaning, repairing, and show you how to stage your house for a successful Open House
The instructor will also offer personal assistance with student's unique selling problems. Whether you plan on putting your house up for sale in 30 days or 60 days, or whether you are just beginning to think about the selling process for a future date, this course can help you maximize your profit and reduce your stress!
Request More Information
Have a question? Contact us for more information.
By successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe initial planning and preparation of selling your home.
- Describe timelines and turn-offs.
- Describe exterior and curb appeal.
- Describe how to clean, declutter, and what to repair.
- Summarize how to declutter your house.
- Describe what to do when it's showtime, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
Lesson 1: IntroductionIntroduction to the course and exactly what the class will cover: decluttering, cleaning, repairing and staging your residence.
Lesson 2: Lesson 1- A House is not a HomeA "House" Not Your "Home" concerns the changing mindset to become a "seller". This lesson also covers the initial preparations for selling.
Lesson 3: Lesson 2- Timelines and Turn-OffsPutting Together a Timeline and Buyer's Turn-Offs. Specifics on establishing a calendar and what to avoid.
Lesson 4: Lesson 3: Exterior and Curb AppealCreating Curb Appeal by sprucing up your property. Landscaping, driveway and walkways, front entrance, deck and patio areas.
Lesson 5: Lesson 4 - Interior: Clean, Declutter, RepairLesson 4: Getting down to the basics. Ideas to help with organizing, repairing, cleaning and decluttering.
Lesson 6: Lesson 5 Room-by-RoomRoom-by-Room Ideas for cleaning and decorating for each room of your house.
Lesson 7: Lesson 6 - ShowtimeLesson 6: Final touches for a successful Open House and beyond. Staging and accessorizing are covered.
Additional Information about Selling your Home Made Easy
|Course Title ||: ||How to Prepare, Stage and Sell Your Home |
|CEU Value ||: || |
|Standard ||: || |
Course Adheres to the ANSI/IACET 1-2007 Standard
|Accreditation ||: || |
|Languages ||: ||English - United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and other English speaking countries |
|Course Number ||: ||30408 |
|Course Type ||: ||How To |
|Course URL ||: || |
|Course Rating ||: || |
|Instructor ||: || |
|Syllabus ||: || |
|Grading Policy ||: || |
Earn a final grade of 70% or higher to receive a CEU Certificate documenting CEUs earned
|Assessment Method ||: || |
Lesson assignments and review exams
|Course Review ||: || |
|Duration ||: ||Continuous: Enroll anytime! |
|Requirements ||: ||View Technical Requirements |
|Course Fee ||: || |
Basic Course: $35.00 (no CEU Certificate)
| || || |
Choose from 5 Secured Payment Methods
| ||Credit Card Online || ||Credit Card through FAX |
| ||Check/Money Order through Mail || ||Credit Card over the Phone |
| ||PayPal || |
|To use any of these methods you must press the "Join this Course" button on this screen and go through the online registration process in order to generate the correct order form and correctly process your enrollment. All financial information is secured and encrypted using Verisign-approved SSL during transmission. |
- "I can use the info about staging rooms, so higher offers will be received....The instructor was very willing to help and very fast in responding to my questions. She was very knowledgeable also." -- Joyce C.
- "I really like the staging section, and I found the tips for showing your house with little time (an hour notice), extremely helpful, and used many of these in those situations. Most important tip was cutting branches & leaves from your backyard when you don't have time to run to the store to buy flowers; I almost liked it better, turned out great and only took a minute....I was very pleased with the instructor. She was always available, always had time to answer my questions, and found her own experiences with selling her home very helpful." -- Fran M.
- "Material inspiring. Being able to log on when it suited me was great, have 4 small kids and live in the west of Ireland. Very well laid out, will be using the methods learnt to sell 2 houses and hopefully build on this as a career." -- Martina S.
Other Related Classes in Real Estate
- Interior Decorating Made Easy Have you always wanted to learn the basic decorating principles and techniques without having to attend an interior design school? Interior Decorating Made Easy will give you a quick and easy overview of the design process. You'll learn the principl...
- Professional Organizer Training If you have a talent for organizing and want to find out how to set up your own Professional Organizing business, then this course is where you need to begin. Not only will answers be provided on what a professional organizer is, potential earnings and...
- Landlord 101: Managing Rental Properties Have you ever wanted to be a landlord? This multi-faceted career can be challenging and rewarding both personally and financially. Our course provides a broad yet detailed examination of the many areas that a property manager must blend together to be su...
- Feng Shui 101 Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese art that is designed to help you improve your life personally and professionally. The Chinese believe that your environment has a large effect on you mentally and your physical well-being. When you are unbalanced in yo...
- Chakras 101 Just what is a chakra? You may have heard the term in a yoga class or seen a chakra massage on your local spa's menu of services, but where did the idea of chakras originate and what associations can be found between chakras and our feelings of health an...
- Investing 101: Stocks, Bonds, and Mutual Funds This course will help you demystify the stock market and start making money! Everyone yes, everyone is sure to find something suitable in the stock market to invest in. It doesn't matter if you are looking for a very safe investment to protect your nes...
- Personal Finance 101: How to Manage Your Money Imagine you're going on a trip…It sounds odd, but your journey to understanding, growing and maintaining personal finance starts with your imagination. That's not all it takes, but, by imagining, dreaming and believing, these intangibles will begin...
- Chakra Clearing Even while living in a busy, stressful and increasingly toxic world, you and your loved ones still deserve optimum health, harmony and emotional well being. These states can't necessarily be achieved through taking the latest (and most expensive) pharmac...
- Interior Design 101 Interior design is an exciting profession that not only requires designers to be able to think creatively, but also to problem-solve. Interior designers are responsible for creating an environment for a structure, which may include a single-family home, ...
- Reiki 1st Degree Reiki is an Eastern healing philosophy, combined with basic universal spiritual principles, which ultimately serves its practitioners very well. It is a practice which honors the holistic needs of the body and spirit and integrates healing principles to ...
- Fashion Design 101: An Introduction Fashion Design 101 explains the qualities and skills necessary to become a fashion designer. You'll learn about the many related career opportunities available besides that of fashion design and gain an inside look into today's fashion business. A fashi...
- Metaphysics 101 When the word metaphysics is mentioned, a wide variety of possible meanings springs to mind. For some, it is often considered part of the science of physics; to others, it might mean something mystical; to others still, it might represent a branch of phi...
- Digital Scrapbooking 101 Scrapbooks have been part of the American way of life for generations. Most of us were raised with scrapbooks and probably even helped make them as children next to our mother's or grandmother's sides. However, with the advent of the home computer and ea...
- Economics: Complete Edition The purpose of this course is to equip you with a working understanding of economics and its myriad of business and personal applications. As such, we have crafted an easy-to-understand course comprised of economic's principle tenets while specifically h...
- Chakra Meditation 101 Chakra Meditation is simple to learn and can take a lifetime to master. This news, however should not keep you from trying it out. Any small effort, a few minutes in your car, shower or before bedtime can be richly rewarded. Think of our bodies as an ene...
- Budgeting and Saving 101 This course is designed to get you up to speed on the basics of business budgeting and cost cutting. You will be introduced to the different aspects of business financial tools and will have an essential primer to current business trends in cost cutting ...
- Traditional Scrapbooking 101 More people every year are discovering the joy of scrapbooking to capture memories and create unique family and friend albums to keep and share. In this comprehensive course, the beginner scrapbooker will learn how to start his/her scrapbooking hobby wit...
- Estate Planning Estate planning was once a buzz phrase reserved only for the wealthy. However, today many people are beginning to realize that estate planning is important for everyone. Anyone who has assets, no matter how small or wants their medical wishes carried ou...
- Understanding and Managing Your Credit Report Credit governs everyone's lives. It is what allows people to buy a house, get a car, have a credit card and generally live a life they cannot really afford. Sadly, many people get into a debt spiral that soon goes out of control. They have trouble keepin...
- Retirement Planning Retirement for many of us can already be a fact of life. For others, it is looming on the horizon and the closer we get the more uneasy we feel about that next step. We are filled with questions about just how we will pay for our retirement. What will...
- Investing 201: Intro to Commodity, Options, and Futures Markets Can you predict which direction corn prices will go? Are you the type of person who enjoys taking risks? Do you want to be a part of an often fast-paced, emotional environment? A career in futures trading can lead to a great income and a large bank acco...
- Business Credit 101 Business Credit 101 provides potential and current business owners with the necessary knowledge to successfully use credit within their business. There are many reasons why business operators rely on credit to maximize their business potential, but it ...
- Timeshare Basics There has been a sharp increase in vacation destinations over the past 50 years. With that increase, the concept of timeshares has blossomed. Owning a timeshare allows travelers to occupy accommodations for a period of time each year. This long-term stra...