Here's what you will learn:
- You will discover the differences in modern cameras, and find a recommendation for which one you should buy, if you are in the market for one.
- You will learn what the pro's do, and how you can do the same thing for less.
- You will find step-by-step instructions on how to make great photos that are worthy of submission to any local photography contest.
- You will read about real life photography experiences from amateur photographers "just like you" who have something interesting to share.
- You will discover more than just how to press your camera's button
- You will follow several examples through the course to show you the range of photography options available to you.
- You will read about camera lenses, exposure, and lighting in a way that actually helps you understand rather than confuses you more with technical jargon.
- You will actually see photographs that compare different types of techniques to help you learn how different settings produce different results.
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Understand basic camera operations.
- Summarize operating a camera.
- Summarize types of film.
- Demonstrate aperture and shutter speeds.
- Identify TTL light meter.
- Demonstrate depth of field.
- Determine how to choose appropriate lenses.
- Demonstrate lighting techniques.
- Demonstrate flash photography.
- Determine filter use with your camera.
- Summarize steady shooting techniques.
- Describe film and its use in the today's world.
- Determine enhancing photograph techniques.
- Demonstrate organizing picture techniques.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1 Assignment: Introductory Questions||1 points|
|Lesson 1 Quiz||25 points|
|Lesson 2 Assignment: Practice Taking a Picture that tells a story||25 points|
|Lesson 2 Quiz||20 points|
|Lesson 3 Assignment: Testing Types of Film||25 points|
|Lesson 3 Quiz||15 points|
|Lesson 4 Assignment- Practice Taking a Better Picture||20 points|
|Lesson 4 Quiz||6 points|
|Lesson 5 Assignment: Practice Using a Light Meter and/or Gray Card||20 points|
|Lesson 5 Quiz||6 points|
|Lesson 6 Assignment: Depth of Field Pictures||20 points|
|Lesson 6 Quiz||7 points|
|Lesson 8 Quiz||9 points|
|Lesson 9 Quiz||20 points|
|Lesson 10 Assignment: Practice These Lighting Conditions||20 points|
|Lesson 10 Quiz||8 points|
|Lesson 11 Assignment: Practice Using Your Flash||20 points|
|Lesson 11 Quiz||9 points|
|Lesson 12 Quiz||8 points|
|Lesson 13 Quiz||7 points|
|Lesson 14 Quiz||9 points|
|Lesson 15 Quiz||15 points|
|Final Assignment: Show Us a Good Picture Now!||25 points|
|Lesson 16 Quiz||7 points|