Course Syllabus: Chakra Meditation 101
with CEU Certificate*
Chakra Meditation is simple to learn and can take a lifetime to master. This news, however should not keep you from trying it out. Any small effort, a few minutes in your car, shower or before bedtime can be richly rewarded. Think of our bodies as an energetic force open to many possibilities. Our physical form is merely a part of what exists on earth. We are able to affect and be affected by more than someone's physical presence and, in turn, affect others with our thoughts, feelings as well as our actions.
By practicing a simple meditation for each chakra, you will discover the key to self-healing, self-divination and self-soothing.
Before you begin this Chakra Meditation course, it is important to be aligned with the three beliefs:
Everything you need to heal and balance yourself is within you.
You have the ability to heal and balance yourself.
Accessing this ability is possible through chakra meditation.
The simple act of believing opens doors that were never possible before. Knowing and learning must start with a belief that it is possible to know and learn.You will leave this course with a short, yet powerful, chakra meditation that you can do anywhere, anytime.
- Lesson 1: What is Chakra Meditation?
- Lesson 2: How Do Chakras Affect My Life?
- Lesson 3: The First Chakra - Root
- Lesson 4: The Second Chakra - Sacral
- Lesson 5: The Third Chakra - Solar Plexus
- Lesson 6: The Fourth Chakra - Heart
- Lesson 7: The Fifth Chakra - Throat
- Lesson 8: The Sixth Chakra - Third Eye
- Lesson 9: The Seventh Chakra - Crown
- Lesson 10: Ten Minute Chakra Meditation
- Lesson 11: Connecting With Your Mind, Body and Spirit
- Lesson 12: Enfolding Spirituality Into Everyday Life
A brief 25 pt. quiz will follow each lesson. Students will successfully complete this course with a 70% or higher grade.
|Lesson 1 Assignment||25|
|Lesson 1 Quiz||10|
|Lesson 2 Assignment||25|
|Lesson 2 Quiz||10|
|Lesson 3 Assignment||25|
|Lesson 3 Quiz||10|
|Lesson 4 Assignment||25|
|Lesson 4 Quiz||10|
|Lesson 5 Assignment||25|
|Lesson 5 Quiz||9|
|Lesson 6 Assignment||25|
|Lesson 6 Quiz||8|
|Lesson 7 Assignment||25|
|Lesson 7 Quiz||9|
|Lesson 8 Assignment||25|
|Lesson 8 Quiz||10|
|Lesson 9 Assignment||25|
|Lesson 9 Quiz||8|
|Lesson 10 Assignment||25|
|Lesson 10 Quiz||8|
|Lesson 11 Assignment||25|
|Lesson 11 Quiz||10|
|Lesson 12 Assignment||25|
|Lesson 12 Quiz||10|
|The Final Exam||59|
- The Role of Religion in Meditation
- Relaxation Techniques: The Impact of Breathing on the Body
- How to Prepare for Meditation
- Spiritual Counseling Training: Intention Manifestation
- Exploring Ancient Methods of Anti-Aging
- Relaxation Techniques: How To Meditate While Moving
- Breathing Techniques During a Performance
- Correct Postures in Meditation
- Spiritual Counseling Methods: Self-Hypnosis/Trance
- The Role of Hormones on Aging