Chakra Meditation is simple to learn and can take a lifetime to master. This news, however should not keep you from trying it out. Any small effort, a few minutes in your car, shower or before bedtime can be richly rewarded. Think of our bodies as an energetic force open to many possibilities. Our physical form is merely a part of what exists on earth. We are able to affect and be affected by more than someone's physical presence and, in turn, affect others with our thoughts, feelings as well as our actions.
By practicing a simple meditation for each chakra, you will discover the key to self-healing, self-divination and self-soothing.
Before you begin this Chakra Meditation course, it is important to be aligned with the three beliefs:
- Everything you need to heal and balance yourself is within you.
- You have the ability to heal and balance yourself.
- Accessing this ability is possible through chakra meditation.
- The simple act of believing opens doors that were never possible before.
Knowing and learning must start with a belief that it is possible to know and learn.You will leave this course with a short, yet powerful, chakra meditation that you can do anywhere, anytime.
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
By successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define what chakra meditation.
- Describe how chakras affect life and wellbeing.
- Describe processes involved in meditating on The First Chakra - Root.
- Describe processes involved in meditating on The Second Chakra - Sacral.
- Describe processes involved in meditating on The Third Chakra - Solar Plexus.
- Describe processes involved in meditating on The Fourth Chakra - Heart.
- Describe processes involved in meditating on The Fifth Chakra - Throat.
- Describe processes involved in meditating on The Sixth Chakra - Third Eye.
- Describe processes involved in meditating on The Seventh Chakra - Crown.
- Describe the techniques involved in the Ten Minute Chakra Meditation.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|An Introduction||5 points|
|Lesson 1 Assignment||25 points|
|Lesson 1 Quiz||10 points|
|Lesson 2 Assignment||25 points|
|Lesson 2 Quiz||10 points|
|Lesson 3 Assignment||25 points|
|Lesson 3 Quiz||10 points|
|Lesson 4 Assignment||25 points|
|Lesson 4 Quiz||10 points|
|Lesson 5 Assignment||25 points|
|Lesson 5 Quiz||9 points|
|Lesson 6 Assignment||25 points|
|Lesson 6 Quiz||8 points|
|Lesson 7 Assignment||25 points|
|Lesson 7 Quiz||9 points|
|Lesson 8 Assignment||25 points|
|Lesson 8 Quiz||10 points|
|Lesson 9 Assignment||25 points|
|Lesson 9 Quiz||8 points|
|Lesson 10 Assignment||25 points|
|Lesson 10 Quiz||8 points|
|Lesson 11 Assignment||25 points|
|Lesson 11 Quiz||10 points|
|Lesson 12 Assignment||25 points|
|Lesson 12 Quiz||10 points|
|The Final Exam||59 points|
Affirmations that are Amendable to Self-Healing
Tarot Cards 101
Confidence and Self Esteem Courses
Top Techniques for Achieving Meditation
Reiki 2nd Degree
Reiki 1st and 2nd Degree
Spiritual Counseling Training: Intention Manifestation
Dream Interpretation 101
How to Prepare for Meditation
The Effects of Stress and Our Health
The Role of Hormones on Aging
The Art of Breathing
Anxiety Therapy 101