The importance for modern businesses to understand the need for a strategic social media presence cannot be understated. From creating an outlet to directly connect with consumers, to providing insight into buying behavior, to boosting SEO rankings, social media has evolved to serve as the glue that binds together and enhances a digital marketing strategy and the overall brand experience for consumers.
This social media marketing course will train you on various social media platforms and their tools & techniques, and aims to make you an accomplished social media marketer, using effective, proven methodologies. At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Formulate a social media marketing strategy suited to your needs
- Implement effective social media marketing campaigns
- Influence your brand awareness by leveraging multiple social media channels
- Build relationships and foster engagement with your target audience.
This course is ideal for anyone that wishes to gain a greater understanding of social media, including business owners, executives, marketing professionals and students.
Topics in this course include:
- The shift of marketing and PR tactics
- Facebook 101 and best practices
- Blogging 101 and best practices
- Twitter 101 and best practices
- LinkedIn 101 and best practices
- Instagram 101 and best practices
- Pinterest 101 and best practices
- Youtube 101 and best practices
- Snapchat 101 and best practices
- How to utilize other social media platforms
- Common social media marketing pitfalls to avoid
- Completely Online
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Describe what social media is and what marketing for social media entails.
- Determine marketing strategies using Facebook.
- Determine marketing strategies on the use of blogging.
- Describe marketing strategies on the use of Twitter.
- Describe tips on how to use LinkedIn to dominate.
- Summarize tips on how to use Instagram to market.
- Summarize tips on how to use Pinterest to market.
- Summarize tips on how to use YouTube to market.
- Summarize tips on how to use SnapChat to dominate.
- Describe how to integrate other social media networks into your marketing strategy.
- Determine common social media pitfalls to avoid.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Why this Course?||1 points|
|Quiz 1||50 points|
|Quiz 2||50 points|
|Quiz 3||50 points|
|Quiz 4||50 points|
|Quiz 5||50 points|
|Quiz 6||50 points|
|Quiz 7||10 points|
|Quiz 8||50 points|
|Quiz 9||55 points|
|Quiz 10||45 points|
|Quiz 11||50 points|
|The Final Exam||295 points|