Course Syllabus: Natural Skin Care 101
with CEU Certificate*
Welcome to "Understanding Natural Skin Care". In this course, you will gain a complete understanding of natural skin care products and their benefits, as well as what products are best to purchase. In addition, you will learn about the harms of synthetic chemicals in skin formulations, common marketing tactics and how to make your own skin care products, if you wish to do so.
In this course:
-You will learn to identify the various labels under which skin care products are placed. Many people think that there are only "natural and chemical" products. In fact, there are many variations in between. Learning to decode the various label and their claims will allow you to make more informed choices.
-You will learn the amazing range of benefits of natural skin care ingredients, as well as the most common natural ingredients you will see in many commercial products.
-You will learn which natural ingredients and techniques are effective in healing common skin issues, including burns, eczema and stretch marks.
-You will learn about the various types of skin and their individual challenges. You'll also learn to identify your own skin type and be a step closer to finding your ideal personal sin care regimen.
-You will learn the best way to care for your skin, as well as what products work best and which to avoid.
-You will learn how and why the skin ages and common problems that occur as this happens.
- You will learn the effects of unsafe toxins to your skin.
- You will learn how easy and rewarding it is to make your own skin care and spa products.
- You will find information to help you in sharing your formulations with the world, either as gifts, or through commerce.
- and will summarize the known health implications of using toxic, chemically laden skin care products, including the ramifications for children.
Lesson 1 : The Various Classifications of Skin Care Products
Lesson 2 : Common and Effective Natural Ingredients
Lesson 3 : Healing with Natural Skin Care
Lesson 4 : Understanding Different Skin Types
Lesson 5 : Developing a Natural Skin Care Routine
Lesson 6 : Care for Ageing Skin
Lesson 7 : Natural Skin Care for Compromised Skin
Lesson 8 : Making your own Natural Skin Care Products
Lesson 9 : Mixing it Up!
Lesson 10 : Gifting or Selling your Creations
Lesson 11 : Marketing Tactics of the Skin Care Industry
Lesson 12 : The Health Implications of Toxic Skin Care
All course materials will be online and no outside purchases will be required.
|Lesson 1 : The Various Classifications of Skin Care Products||10|
|Lesson 2 : Common and Effective Natural Ingredients||9|
|Lesson 3 : Healing with Natural Skin Care||10|
|Lesson 4 : Understanding Different Skin Types||10|
|Lesson 5 : Developing a Natural Skin Care Routine||10|
|Lesson 6 : Care for Ageing Skin||10|
|Lesson 7 : Natural Skin Care for Compromised Skin||10|
|Lesson 8 : Making your own Natural Skin Care Products||10|
|Lesson 9 : Mixing it Up!||10|
|Lesson 10 : Gifting or Selling your Creations||10|
|Lesson 11 : Marketing Tactics of the Skin Care Industry||9|
|Lesson 12 : The Health Implications of Toxic Skin Care||10|
|The Final Exam||32|
- Skin Care Tips: Common and Effective Natural Ingredients
- Tips for the Care of Aging Skin
- Skin Care Industry Marketing Tactics
- Creating Your Own Natural Skin Care Products
- Natural Skin Care: Understanding Skin Types
- Preserving Cans of Fruits, Veggies, and Berries
- The Value Placed on Appearances
- Making Celebrations, Themes and Holiday Cakes
- How to Cope with Stress in the Home
- Some Cake Decorating Recipes and Decorating Tips
- Deciding Nutritional Goals
- How to Bake Healthier Cookies
- Three Easy Methods to Manage Stress
- The Basics of Preserving Jams and Jellies
- Cake Decorating Choices