Did you know that up to 75% of all health problems are linked to stress? Would you be interested in learning to solve many health problems in a natural way? Reflexology is a therapy using gentle pressure and manipulation of feet or hands in the belief that pressure applied to specific points can benefit other body systems. How would you like to easily build Reflexology into your life and reduce stress? In this self-paced online course you will discover the art of reflexology and learn to apply the techniques.
Through 8 relaxation techniques, you will be taught how to perform reflexology treatments like a professional plus learn the art of working with your hands, the different patterns used in a full foot reflexology session and working reflex areas in the hand to target specific body systems.
Perhaps you would like to learn how to perform reflexology on family or friends? Perhaps you are thinking of pursuing a career in reflexology or another medically related field that requires an understanding of anatomy and physiology? You have found the right place! Let your fingers do the walking.
Anyone who's interested in learning about reflexology and how to perform reflexology treatments is welcome to enroll in this class. This course will not require you to have previous experience in any particular area but you should have a high school reading level. No books will be required.
* Instantly download, print, and share your CEU Certificate at course completion (additional shipping/handling charges apply for hard copy delivery). UniversalClass™ offers many wonderful learning tools including an online portfolio service that manages all your course completions and CEUs.
Request More InformationHave a question? Contact us for more information.
Lesson 1: What is Reflexology?Reflexology is the technique of manipulating reflex points that correspond to specific organs and body parts found within the feet and hands.
Lesson 2: Anatomy BasicsKnowing how and why the body functions and how to encourage circulation and healing is a major goal of reflexology.
Lesson 3: Understanding Reflexology ChartsUnderstanding the precise locations of key reflex areas or points to work on is essential to effective treatments. Several charts that display aspects of both hand and foot zones and reflex areas are offered in this lesson.
Lesson 4: Zones and TechniquesThe study of reflexology divides the body into energy zones, five of each located on each side of the body.
Lesson 5: Reflexology and Common AilmentsThere's a difference between a massage that one enjoys in a spa for relief from muscle strain caused by stress, overwork or hard play and the manipulation on energy zones, nerve and lymph pathways accessed during a reflexology treatment
Lesson 6: Full Hand ReflexologyWe will now discuss and practice basics of full hand reflexology, as well as a deeper insight into the workings of the specific body systems and some of their common disorders.
Lesson 7: Full Foot ReflexologyWe will now discuss and practice the ten different treatment patterns you'll need to perform full foot reflexology.
Lesson 8: Various Approaches to ReflexologyFor those who have gained experience in the various pressure points and massage techniques explored in earlier lessons, taking reflexology a bit further is often a great way not only to expand your own knowledge base, but also to offer clients different a
Lesson 9: Setting Up a Reflexology SessionWhen it comes to developing your own reflexology business, there are many things to remember that go way beyond the pressure point or massage techniques that you utilize.
Lesson 10: Practicing ReflexologyWe will finish up this course with information that will help provide you with answers to legal requirements and the basics of setting up your own reflexology business.
- Writing Basics 101: Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation, Writing Structures$90.002.9 CEUs
- Aromatherapy 101$60.001.1 CEUs
- Nutrition 101$65.001.1 CEUs
- Career Coaching 101$65.001.4 CEUs
- Life Coaching 101$65.001.5 CEUs
- Auras: Viewing, Identifying, and Understanding$65.001.2 CEUs
- How to Be Your Own Life Coach$60.001.0 CEUs
- Homeopathy 101$60.000.8 CEUs
- Aromatherapy (Intermediate to Advanced)$65.001.0 CEUs
- Vegetarianism 101: How to Be a Vegetarian$55.001.0 CEUs
- Yoga 101$60.001.1 CEUs
- Weight Loss Management 101$60.001.4 CEUs
- Energy Healing$60.000.5 CEUs
- Weight Training 101$65.001.4 CEUs
- Wellness Coaching 101$75.001.1 CEUs
- The Runes$80.001.1 CEUs
- Angel Healing$60.001.1 CEUs
- Flower Essences 101$60.001.1 CEUs
- Therapeutic Bathing 101$55.000.8 CEUs
- Crystal Therapy$65.001.1 CEUs
- Anti Aging Techniques$65.001.2 CEUs