Online Class: Death Investigations 101
We're sorry, this course is no longer open for enrollment.
This course will open up the entire world of Death Investigation for you as it will discuss the similarities and differences to forensics in the death investigators who want to know why SIDS is killing our children, whether tularemia can be a biological warfare tool, is the Bird Flu a true pandemic threat and should you be worried about it.
Death Investigation experts work in all industries, from Public Health to aviation and the automotive industries. Their investigations into deaths promote better health, safer work environments, less fear of an Ebola-like hemorrhagic fever infection spreading throughout the world, and the eradication of diseases such as smallpox.
- Completely Online
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
Lesson One: The Purpose of Death Investigation
Lesson Two: Forensics
Lesson Three: Criminal Justice
Lesson Four: Public Health
Lesson Five: Public Health Agencies
Lesson Six: Prevention Programs
Lesson Seven: Epidemiology
Lesson Eight: Ground Zero Field Investigations
Lesson Nine: Hantavirus
Lesson Ten: Tularemia; a Biological Weapon?
Lesson Eleven: Ebola - Hemorrhagic Fever
Lesson Twelve: HIV
Lesson Thirteen: Bird Flu - Pandemic Potential
Lesson Fourteen: Insurance Claims
Lesson Fifteen: Workplace Environments
Lesson Sixteen: Death Must Have a Name
Lesson Seventeen: Death in Children
Lesson Eighteen: Death Investigation Careers
- Summarize the role and purpose of death investigation.
- Define forensics.
- Describe the criminal justice system and procedures.
- Define public health.
- Define epidemiology.
- Describe Hantavirus.
- Describe Tularemia.
- Describe Ebola.
- Describe HIV.
- Describe Bird Flu.
- Describe insurance claims related to death investigations.
- Summarize death investigation career options.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
- 36 hours 3.6 CEUs Ultimate Secretary Training Bundle $150.00
- 5 hours 0.5 CEUs Anger Management 101 $75.00
- 6 hours 0.6 CEUs General Receptionist $75.00
- 8 hours 0.8 CEUs Virtual Assistant 101 $75.00
- 8 hours 0.8 CEUs Legal Terminology 101 $75.00
- 5 hours 0.5 CEUs Personal Protective Equipment $75.00
- 5 hours 0.5 CEUs Child Safety for Parents $75.00
- 12 hours 1.2 CEUs Serial Killers 101 $90.00
- 8 hours 0.8 CEUs Administrative Assistant 101 $75.00
- 8 hours 0.8 CEUs General Secretary 101 $75.00