Course Syllabus: How To Quit Smoking
with CEU Certificate*
Lesson 1 Nicotine Addition In this lesson we will learn about Nicotine Addiction and why people smoke. Understanding why you smoke is crucial in successfully quitting.
Lesson 2 Health Risks This lesson will cover all the health risks associated with smoking.
Lesson 3 Why Quit? In this lesson we will apply what we have learned from Lesson 2 and discover all the reasons why we want to quit and use that to motivate us.
Lesson 4 - Get Support - This lesson will provide quit smoking support resources.
Lesson 5 Quitting This lesson will cover many different aspects of quitting and teach ways to successfully quit.
Lesson 6 Avoiding Relapse This lesson will cover how to get through the cravings and how to avoid relapse.
A = 100 - 90
B = 89 - 80
C = 79 - 70
D = 69 - 60
F = 59 - Below
Certificates for Excellence, Outstanding Achievement, Appreciation, Merit, and Class Participation will be issued to qualifying students.
|Lesson 1 Assignment: Reason for Joining||10|
|Lesson 1 Exam: Addiction||24|
|Lesson 2 Assignment: Health Risks||10|
|Lesson 2 Exam: Health Risks||6|
|Lesson 3 Assignment: Why Quit?||20|
|Lesson 3A Assignment: Journal||100|
|Lesson 3B Assignment: Required Reading||50|
|Lesson 3 Exam: Required Reading||3|
|Lesson 3 Exam: Why Quit?||5|
|Lesson 4 Assignment: Finding Support||10|
|Lesson 5 Assignment: Make A Plan||50|
|Lesson 5 Exam: Quitting||6|
|Lesson 6 Assignment: Avoiding Relapse||10|
|Lesson 6 Exam: Avoiding Relapse||9|
- Removing Bad Habits for Effective Breathing
- The Effects of Stress and Our Health
- Top Techniques for Achieving Meditation
- Persuasive Techniques at an Intermediate Level
- Relaxation Techniques: How To Meditate While Moving
- Expressions of Anger: Passive Aggressive Behavior
- The Fundamentals of Meditation and Breathing
- Relaxation Techniques: The Impact of Breathing on the Body
- Meditation Basics
- The Basics of Stress and Relaxation