This course will teach you everything you need to know to make full use of the world's most popular graphics editing program -- Adobe Photoshop. Adobe Photoshop is a complex graphics and image editing software and paint program. It has become a mainstay with graphics designers, professional photographers, and even hobbyists to edit graphics as well as create and manipulate images.
If you've used Photoshop before, then this course may amaze you with all the improvements that have been made to the program. If you're new to Photoshop, don't be nervous or worry that it will be overwhelming. We'll start at the beginning and teach you everything you need to know in simple, everyday language so you understand and learn.
You'll discover how to...
· Easily navigate Photoshop's interface to find what you need
· Crop and resize images
· Work with color to edit and manipulate images
· Combine aspects of several images into one professional images
· Work with layers
· Paint using Photoshop's many tools
· Add text to images
· Create and use gradients
· Use the new Content-Aware feature to remove objects from images without leaving an empty space – or making it look like the image was edited
· How to select objects easier and better than ever before
· How to use filters to manipulate the look and feel of images
· And much, much more!
By the end of this course, no matter who you are or how much experience you've had with the program in the past, you will be an advanced user capable of using Adobe Photoshop like a professional to create, edit, and manipulate images. Photoshop is much more than a photo editor. You'll be surprised at what you can do with it!
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Describe what Adobe Photoshop is and how it can be useful to you.
- Demonstrate working with images.
- Demonstrate working with selections, layers, and painting tools
- Demonstrate methods for photo retouching.
- Demonstrate methods for making color corrections.
- Demonstrate using masks and the quick mask mode.
- Demonstrate working with the pen tool.
- Demonstrate creating special effects.
- Demonstrate printing and exporting your work.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1 Assignment||1 points|
|Lesson 1 Exam||9 points|
|Lesson 2 Assignment||1 points|
|Lesson 2: Getting Started using Photoshop||8 points|
|Lesson 3 Assignment||1 points|
|Lesson 3: Working with Images||8 points|
|Lesson 4 Assignment||1 points|
|Lesson 4: Resizing and Cropping Images||10 points|
|Lesson 5 Assignment||1 points|
|Lesson 5: Working with Basic Selections||8 points|
|Lesson 6 Assignment||1 points|
|Lesson 6: Layers||8 points|
|Lesson 7 Assignment||1 points|
|Lesson 7: Painting in Photoshop||8 points|
|Lesson 8 Assignment||1 points|
|Lesson 8: Photo Retouching||8 points|
|Lesson 9 Assignment||1 points|
|Lesson 9: Color Correction||9 points|
|Lesson 10 Assignment||1 points|
|Lesson 10: Using Masks And The Quick Mask Mode||8 points|
|Lesson 11 Assignment||1 points|
|Lesson 11: Working With The Pen Tool||8 points|
|Lesson 12 Assignment||1 points|
|Lesson 12: Creating Special Effects||8 points|
|Lesson 13 Assignment||1 points|
|The Final Assignment||1 points|
|Lesson 13: Printing And Exporting Your Work||9 points|
|The Final Exam||64 points|