Paranormal Investigation 101
- OR -
with CEU Certificate*
with CEU Certificate*
Start Right Now!
Taking multiple courses? Save with our platinum program.
0Studentshave taken this course
This course is designed to give you a deeper insight into the world of paranormal investigation. If you are a skeptic, but possess an open mind, you will discover that paranormal investigation is similar to the process of forensic investigation. Essential characteristics of a paranormal investigation require a cautious approach backed up with scientific methodology.
The provided information will prepare you to establish yourself as a leading source when families are plagued by the possibility of ghosts, poltergeists or other haunting specters. We will study the different types of paranormal activities, a typical case study of a "Haunting", the essential investigating equipment, the investigating process and how to deal with the aftermath of an investigation. This course will also include a list of research centers, associations and web sites of interest to a potential or seasoned paranormal investigator.
- Completely Online
- Instructor Support
- IACET CEUs
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
Universal Class, Inc. has been approved as an Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this approval, Universal Class, Inc. has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is widely recognized as the Standard of good practice internationally. As a result of their Accredited Provider status, Universal Class, Inc. is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its courses that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
Request More Information
Have a question? Check out our FAQ or contact us for more information.
Lesson 1: Introduction to the Study of Paranormal ActivitiesIn this lesson we will go over this growing scientific field, how paranormal activites are detected, terminology used, and further academic studies.
Lesson 2: A Haunting: A Typical ScenarioIn this lesson, we'll cover what a haunting is, as well as the various types of hauntings you might face. We'll also look into the various degrees of a haunting and what you and the affected family should plan to do next.
Lesson 3: Investigating EssentialsThis lesson will focus on four primary objectives: The initial phone call, Making an assessment, Interviewing witnesses and Identifying fraudulent claims.
Lesson 4: The Finer Art of Ghost-BustingThroughout this lesson, we'll cover the basics of an on-site investigation, from signs to look out for; equipment to add to your tool box, as well as some commonly trusted procedures protocols for running a first-rate, professional investigation.
Lesson 5: What To Do If You Find Evidence of Paranormal ActivitiesThis lesson will focus on deciding how to deal with the activity found, deciding whether you'll seek to communicate directly with the entities involved or do the job without interacting with them directly.
Lesson 6: Knowing When the Job Is DoneIn this lesson, we will cover the particulars of follow-up visits, and also some preventative care tips to help eliminate the possibility of future manifestations.
Additional Course Information
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Course Title: Paranormal Investigation 101
Course Number: 31201
Languages: English - United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and other English speaking countries
Course Type: How To
Grading Policy: Earn a final grade of 70% or higher to receive an online/downloadable CEU Certification documenting CEUs earned
Assessment Method: Lesson assignments and review exams
Course URL: ghosthunters.onlineclasses.com
Instructor: UniversalClass Staff Instructor
Syllabus: View Syllabus
Course Review: Read Editorial Review
Requirements: View Technical Requirements
Course Fee: $30.00 (no CEU Certification) || with CEU Certification: $55.00
By successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define what a paranormal investigation is and what it consists of.
- Describe a typical scenario.
- Identify the investigating essentials.
- Describe the procedures to follow in conducting an investigation.
- Summarize what to do if you find evidence of paranormal activities.
- Describe how to know when the job is done, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Assignment Lesson 1: Introduction||Assignment||10|
|1. Introduction to Paranormal Investigation||Exam||45|
|Assignment Lesson 2: What is a Haunting?||Assignment||10|
|Assignment Lesson 3: The Purpose of the Initial Call||Assignment||10|
|3. Investigation Essentials||Exam||45|
|Assignment Lesson 4: Commonly Trusted Policies and Procedures.||Assignment||10|
|4. The Process of Investigating||Exam||50|
|5. Finding Evidence of Paranormal Activities||Exam||50|
|Assignment Lesson 6||Assignment||10|
|6. Knowing When the Job Is Done||Exam||25|
- "The instructtor was very efficient and was there to answer any questions you had in a fast time frame." -- william H.
- "Was very happy with everything, have already talked about taking next course and talked to my husband about taking courses as well." -- Dwanda G.
- "The course gave me a broad overview and a very solid foundation for further study....I felt the course was well prepared and professionally presented. Thank you!" -- Dave D.
- "I FOUND THAT IN EACH LESSON OF THE COURSE MOST HELPFUL WERE THE DETAILS EXPRESSED AMD NOT JUST SUBJECTS IN GENERAL BUT THE SPECIFIC LITTLE THINGS....I BELEIVE THE INSTRUCTOR IS VERY PROFFESSIONAL AND HAS MADE UP A VERY SPECIAL COURSE THAT HAS HELPED ME VERY MUCH. THANK YOU!" -- Demetra G.
- "This teacher is excellent. She sounds like a wonderful person to know. The course was very well presented. Your E-mails were always answered....This is a wonderful class and the teacher is great and a knowledgeable expert." -- Linda C.
- "I enjoyed this course. All assignments where marked quickly and efficiently. " -- David B.
- "I found the course extremely helpful. I enjoyed this course, and would take more courses in the future." -- Dennis R.
- View More Testimonials...