- OR -
with CEU Certificate*
with CEU Certificate*
Start Right Now!
Taking multiple courses? Save with our platinum program.
0.6 CEUs :: 6 Contact Hours :: Self-Paced :: Instructor Support :: 6 Month Subscription
This course is designed to give you a deeper insight into the world of paranormal investigation. If you are a skeptic, but possess an open mind, you will discover that paranormal investigation is similar to the process of forensic investigation. Essential characteristics of a paranormal investigation require a cautious approach backed up with scientific methodology.
The provided information will prepare you to establish yourself as a leading source when families are plagued by the possibility of ghosts, poltergeists or other haunting specters. We will study the different types of paranormal activities, a typical case study of a "Haunting", the essential investigating equipment, the investigating process and how to deal with the aftermath of an investigation. This course will also include a list of research centers, associations and web sites of interest to a potential or seasoned paranormal investigator.
* Instantly download, print, and share your CEU Certificate at course completion (additional shipping/handling charges apply for hard copy delivery). UniversalClass™ offers many wonderful learning tools including an online portfolio service that manages all your course completions and CEUs.
Request More InformationHave a question? Contact us for more information.
Lesson 1: Introduction to the Study of Paranormal ActivitiesIn this lesson we will go over this growing scientific field, how paranormal activites are detected, terminology used, and further academic studies.
Lesson 2: A Haunting: A Typical ScenarioIn this lesson, we'll cover what a haunting is, as well as the various types of hauntings you might face. We'll also look into the various degrees of a haunting and what you and the affected family should plan to do next.
Lesson 3: Investigating EssentialsThis lesson will focus on four primary objectives: The initial phone call, Making an assessment, Interviewing witnesses and Identifying fraudulent claims.
Lesson 4: The Finer Art of Ghost-BustingThroughout this lesson, we'll cover the basics of an on-site investigation, from signs to look out for; equipment to add to your tool box, as well as some commonly trusted procedures protocols for running a first-rate, professional investigation.
Lesson 5: What To Do If You Find Evidence of Paranormal ActivitiesThis lesson will focus on deciding how to deal with the activity found, deciding whether you'll seek to communicate directly with the entities involved or do the job without interacting with them directly.
Lesson 6: Knowing When the Job Is DoneIn this lesson, we will cover the particulars of follow-up visits, and also some preventative care tips to help eliminate the possibility of future manifestations.
Average Lesson Rating: (1201 votes)
6 Contact Hours
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Course Title: Paranormal Investigation 101
Course Number: 31201
Languages: English - United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and other English speaking countries
Course Type: How To
Grading Policy: Earn a final grade of 70% or higher to receive an online/downloadable CEU Certification documenting CEUs earned
Assessment Method: Lesson assignments and review exams
Course URL: ghosthunters.onlineclasses.com
Instructor: UniversalClass Staff Instructor
Syllabus: View Syllabus
Course Review: Read Editorial Review
Requirements: View Technical Requirements
Course Fee: $30.00 (no CEU Certification) || with CEU Certification: $55.00
Learning OutcomesBy successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define what a paranormal investigation is and what it consists of.
- Describe a typical scenario.
- Identify the investigating essentials.
- Describe the procedures to follow in conducting an investigation.
- Summarize what to do if you find evidence of paranormal activities.
- Describe how to know when the job is done, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Assignment Lesson 1: Introduction||Assignment||10|
|1. Introduction to Paranormal Investigation||Exam||45|
|Assignment Lesson 2: What is a Haunting?||Assignment||10|
|Assignment Lesson 3: The Purpose of the Initial Call||Assignment||10|
|3. Investigation Essentials||Exam||45|
|Assignment Lesson 4: Commonly Trusted Policies and Procedures.||Assignment||10|
|4. The Process of Investigating||Exam||50|
|5. Finding Evidence of Paranormal Activities||Exam||50|
|Assignment Lesson 6||Assignment||10|
|6. Knowing When the Job Is Done||Exam||25|
- Energy Healing$95.000.5 CEUs
- Anxiety Therapy 101$60.000.7 CEUs
- Reiki 1st and 2nd Degree$150.002.2 CEUs
- Cryptozoology 101$60.000.8 CEUs
- Auras: Viewing, Identifying, and Understanding$80.000.7 CEUs
- Emotional Healing 101$80.000.8 CEUs
- Haunted Places 101$75.001.0 CEUs
- Astronomy 101$60.000.9 CEUs
- Meteorology Fundamentals$60.001.1 CEUs
- Cosmology 101$75.001.3 CEUs
- History of the Universe$65.001.2 CEUs
- UFO Studies$75.000.5 CEUs
- Tarot Cards 101$95.000.9 CEUs
- Chakras 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Chakra Clearing$60.001.1 CEUs
- Reiki 1st Degree$90.001.2 CEUs
- Metaphysics 101$95.001.0 CEUs
- Chakra Meditation 101$60.001.1 CEUs
- Angel Healing$95.000.5 CEUs
- Paranormal Investigations: Complete Edition$90.001.6 CEUs
- Magick Basics$55.000.9 CEUs
- Numerology 101$60.000.9 CEUs
- Wicca 101$70.001.1 CEUs
- Paranormal Investigation 201$65.001.1 CEUs
- Astrology 101$85.000.5 CEUs