Course Syllabus: Social Media 101: How to Use Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
with CEU Certificate*
The manner in which we all communicate has been revolutionized by the Internet with the advent of social networking and social media platforms. Millions of people communicate with each other in today's environment via text, email, instant messaging, social media and on social networking platforms.
Each of these platforms offers unique features and benefits, methods of communicating with others and general purpose. To achieve maximum results online, whether you are networking for personal or professional reasons, it is important to establish Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin profiles as well as learn how to utilize them to gain maximum results overall.
The purpose of the lessons to follow is to provide a basic understanding of how to utilize the three most widely used social networking platforms; Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Each lesson will provide an overview covering how to open an account, how to maximize your profile, how to build and interact with a network, as well as basic tools/applications designed to enhance your overall experience.
As enhancements are added to each of these social networking platforms each year, it is important to subscribe to updates, to read information about new feature releases and to dedicate time to ongoing learning in order to capture all of the benefits offered to you and your business/organization by your participation.
This course will not require you to have previous experience in any particular area.
Lesson 1- How to Open a Facebook Account
Lesson 2- Making the Most of your Facebook Account
Lesson 3-Taking Facebook Mobile
Lesson 4- Facebook Security Features
Lesson 5- Top Facebook Applications
Lesson 6- How to Open a Twitter Account
Lesson 7- Following People and Building a Base of Followers
Lesson 8- Adding Twitter Content
Lesson 9- Popular Twitter Tools
Lesson 10- How to Establish a Linkedin Profile
Lesson 11- Creating an Effective Linkedin Profile
Lesson 12- Establishing an Effective Linkedin Network
Lesson 13- Understanding Linkedin Groups
|Lesson 1 Assignment||25|
|Lesson 1- Facebook||9|
|Lesson 6 Assignment||25|
|Lesson 2 - Twitter||8|
|Lesson 10 Assignment||25|
|Lesson 3 - Linkedin||8|
- Using Social Media: A Twitter Account
- How to Create an Effective LinkedIn Network
- Introduction to Social Media: How To Use Facebook
- Using Social Media: A LinkedIn Profile
- How to Use the IF Function in Excel 2019
- How to Start Using VBA in Excel 2019
- Recording Payments and Sales in QuickBooks 2015
- How to Use Get and Transform to Perform Queries in Excel 2019
- Internet Marketing Help: The Importance of Branding and How You Do It
- Reports in QuickBooks 2015
- The Use of Twitter for Marketing Strategies
- How to Take Care of Your Files in QuickBooks 2015
- How to Use Data Lookups in Excel 2019
- The Most Useful And Overlooked Functions in Excel 2019