Mindfulness in the Workplace
with CEU Certificate*
In this day and age, it is more important than ever to know how to be in the moment at all times. To experience awareness of your surroundings at all times will lead to a more productive self, in both your personal life and in the workplace. Do you know what mindfulness is? It is the act of being present in the moment, and not taking the time to worry about tomorrow or have any regrets from yesterday.
This course will teach you in depth detail about what mindfulness is and how it can make your life richer and happier. You will learn about the history of mindfulness and the many benefits it has to both your mind and body.
Here are just a few topics that are covered in this thorough course: 1) how to free yourself from negative thinking, 2) how to be an effective communicator, 3) how to deal with challenging situations in the workplace, 4) how to boost your productivity and 5) how to live in the present. The course also covers many tips and techniques that you can use in your daily life in order to be at peace each and every day.
With the ever evolving world and technology, our surroundings will become more and more chaotic. It's up to you to live your life to the fullest without the stresses of the world. This course will teach you how to make the most out of your life and how to live in today.
Lesson 1: Mindfulness in the Workplace
Lesson 2: The Benefits of Being Mindful and Why its Important
Lesson 3: Free Yourself from Negative Thinking
Lesson 4: Effective Communication and Effective Leadership
Lesson 5: How to Handle Challenging Situations in the Workplace
Lesson 6: Awareness: Being Present in the Moment
Lesson 7: Techniques for Mindfulness
Lesson 8: The Road to Success is to Live in the Present
Lesson 9: How to Improve Productivity and Achieve More
Lesson 10: Conclusion and Tips for Mindfulness
|Lesson 1 Assignment||15|
|Lesson 1 Exam||11|
|Lesson 2 Exam||9|
|Lesson 3 Assignment||15|
|Lesson 3 Exam||11|
|Unfair Criticism - Lesson 4 Assignment||15|
|Lesson 4 Exam||10|
|Challenging Workplace Situations||15|
|Lesson 5 Exam||9|
|Lesson 6 Assignment||15|
|Lesson 6 Exam||9|
|Lesson 7 Assignment||15|
|Lesson 7 Exam||10|
|Lesson 8 Exam||10|
|Lesson 9 Assignment||15|
|Lesson 9 Exam||10|
|Lesson 10 Exam||10|
- Being Mindful: Freeing Yourself From Negative Thinking
- How Mindfulness at Work Can Improve Productivity
- How to Deal with Stressful Situations in the Workplace
- What Exactly is Mindfulness in the Workplace?
- Tips for Being More Mindful in the Workplace in Order to Increase Productivity
- Grow Your Company by Providing a Customer-Focused Business
- How and When to Use Visual Aids to Make an Effective Presentation
- Overview of a Business Analyst Career
- How to Write an Effective and Persuasive Speech
- Understanding Relationships:The Games People Play
- How to Maintain a Borrowing Routine for an Operational Company
- What is Self-Confidence?
- How to Listen During Lectures
- How to Develop a Business Credit Record
- How to Terminate a Contract