PowerPoint 2016 is a presentation creator that can be used to create stunning slideshows and basic videos. It can also be used to create slide presentations, handouts, transparencies, and much more. While creating presentations using some programs can be complicated, Microsoft makes using PowerPoint easy by taking advantage of the Office Ribbon and easy-to-use tools.
This course will teach you the skills need to successfully use PowerPoint 2016. Each lesson contains step-by-step instructions and explanations to show you how to create a presentation from start to finish using the tools PowerPoint has available. Rich lesson documentation, detailed illustrations, and full HD Video will help you learn all the functions of PowerPoint. You don't need previous experience with PowerPoint to be able to complete this course. This course will start with basic skills, then move forward to more advanced features and techniques.
With this course, you'll learn how to...
- Navigate the PowerPoint 2016 interface
- Create new presentations from scratch – or by using beautiful templates
- Add text, pictures, sounds, movies, and charts to your presentations
- Format the objects that you add to your presentations
- Design slides using themes, colors, and special effects
- Animate objects on slides to bring them to life.
- Add special effects to slide transitions to spice up your presentations
- Work with Master Slides to make editing your presentation easy
- Set up slide shows and rehearse timings for your slides
- Collaborate easier than before using PowerPoint 2016.
- And much more!
You do not need access to PowerPoint 2016 to successfully complete this course. However, it is highly recommended.