Whether you're looking to change your HR strategy or you want to know more about benefits and compensation, "HR Benefits and Compensation" is for you. With eight lessons on how to manage current and future benefits questions and compensation needs, you will be able to quickly understand the basics and apply new strategies in the workplace.
This course discusses the following topics:
- The Importance of Compensation and Benefits
- What Compensation and Benefits Are
- Following HR Regulations
- Organizational HR Strategies
- Benefits of a Needs Assessment
- Managing Policies, Programs, and Activities
- Organizational Responsibilities
- What Small Businesses Should Know
Many companies today now realize that the more they focus on benefits and compensation, the more they will be able to attract the right talent – and keep the talent they already have. By performing needs assessments, organizations can begin to identify their unique needs by finding the gaps in their strategies.
"HR Benefits and Compensation" is a course that is designed for those who are looking to gain a basic understanding of compensation and benefits in support of organizational development and success.
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Understand the importance of compensation and benefits and what they are.
- Determine HR regulations and use best practices for following them.
- Identify organizational HR strategies.
- Describe benefits of a needs assessment.
- Learn how to manage HR policies, programs, and activities.
- Define organizational responsibilities.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1 Assignment||15 points|
|An Introduction||1 points|
|Lesson 1 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 2 Exam||9 points|
|Lesson 3 Exam||7 points|
|Lesson 4 Assignment||15 points|
|Lesson 4 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 5 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 6 Assignment||15 points|
|Lesson 6 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 7 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 8 Exam||10 points|
|The Final Exam||40 points|