Whether you're looking to change your HR strategy or you want to know more about benefits and compensation, "HR Benefits and Compensation" is for you. With eight lessons on how to manage current and future benefits questions and compensation needs, you will be able to quickly understand the basics and apply new strategies in the workplace.
The lessons include:
- The Importance of Compensation and Benefits
- What Compensation and Benefits Are
- Following HR Regulations
- Organizational HR Strategies
- Benefits of a Needs Assessment
- Managing Policies, Programs, and Activities
- Organizational Responsibilities
- What Small Businesses Should Know
Many companies today now realize that the more they focus on benefits and compensation, the more they will be able to attract the right talent – and keep the talent they already have. By performing needs assessments, organizations can begin to identify their unique needs by finding the gaps in their strategies.
In addition, you will learn about how these strategies and ideas apply to smaller businesses that may not have the same resources available as larger companies. By simply looking at their organization in a different way, smaller businesses can change the way their benefit and compensation packages are structured.
Each of these lessons is designed to be instruction with summaries at the end, as well as True/False and Multiple Choice questions to ensure you have understood the information.
"HR Benefits and Compensation" is a course that is designed for those who are looking to gain a basic understanding of compensation and benefits in support of organizational development and success.
Lesson 1: The Importance of Compensation and Benefits
Lesson 2: What Compensation and Benefits Are
Lesson 3: Following HR Regulations
Lesson 4: Organizational HR Strategies
Lesson 5: Benefits of a Needs Assessment
Lesson 6: Managing Policies, Programs, and Activities
Lesson 7: Organizational Responsibilities
Lesson 8: What Small Businesses Should Know
A brief 20 pt. quiz will follow each lesson. Students will successfully complete this course by mastering all learning outcomes with 70% or higher overall grade.
|Lesson 1 Assignment||15|
|Lesson 1 Exam||10|
|Lesson 2 Exam||9|
|Lesson 3 Exam||7|
|Lesson 4 Assignment||15|
|Lesson 4 Exam||10|
|Lesson 5 Exam||10|
|Lesson 6 Assignment||15|
|Lesson 6 Exam||10|
|Lesson 7 Exam||10|
|Lesson 8 Exam||10|
|The Final Exam||40|
- HR Policies: Compensation and Benefits
- HR Policies: Organizational Responsibilities
- Practicing HR Regulations
- HR Benefits of a Needs Assessment
- Understanding the Communication Climate
- Workers Compensation Claims: Dealing with Attorneys and Legal Forms
- The Role of Feedback in The Process of Delegation
- Collaboration Strategies: The Practice of Running Meetings
- Understanding the Process of Outlining, Designing Plan, and Including Budgets in Strategic Planning
- Examining Workers' Compensation
- The Holistic Approach of Total Productive Maintenance in Lean Management
- Communicating the Strategic Plan
- Effective Management: How to Write Objectives for Employees
- Collaboration Skills of Awareness