In this course you will learn the elements and principles of design, how to use the flowers and foliage available to you in your area, and the mechanics of arranging flowers in vases, in floral foam arrangements, and as hand-held bouquets. You will learn how to create the classic flat bouquet and hand-tied posies, as well as bouquets that are arranged in a variety of containers, such as baskets, boxes, and bags.
Stop thinking that there are difficult rules about creating beautiful floral arrangements. Learn to trust your own vision while you are creating a floral work of art. Flowers are meant to be enjoyed--by you and by people who love to receive them. Once you complete this course you will have the ability and confidence to create floral arrangements for all types of events, from a Mother's Day tea party to a simple and elegant wedding.
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Understand the importance of compensation and benefits and what they are.
- Determine HR regulations and use best practices for following them.
- Identify organizational HR strategies.
- Describe benefits of a needs assessment.
- Learn how to manage HR policies, programs, and activities.
- Define organizational responsibilities.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1 Assignment||15 points|
|An Introduction||1 points|
|Lesson 1 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 2 Exam||9 points|
|Lesson 3 Exam||7 points|
|Lesson 4 Assignment||15 points|
|Lesson 4 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 5 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 6 Assignment||15 points|
|Lesson 6 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 7 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 8 Exam||10 points|
|The Final Exam||40 points|