Course Syllabus: Excel 2016
with CEU Certificate*
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet program that comes packaged with the Microsoft Office family of software products. Just like the other programs by Microsoft, Excel can be used for a wide variety of purposes such as creating an address book, grocery lists, tracking expenses, creating invoices and bills, accounting, balance checkbooks and other financial accounts, as well as any other purpose that requires a spreadsheet or table.
This course will cover the many features of Excel and how to use them, starting with the simple and working to the most complicated. The good news is that Excel makes everything easy. By learning how to navigate the program and where to find each feature, operating Excel can become a breeze.
This course will teach you how to:
· Create a spreadsheet
· Format cells, rows, columns, and entire worksheets so they fit and match your data
· Enter data into a spreadsheet
· Use formulas and functions for math, accounting, and totaling.
· Create formulas and functions
· Calculate data
· Create charts and diagrams for your data
· Create data lists and forms
· Create and use pivot tables and pivot charts.
· Work with Excel templates
· Share and protect your worksheets and workbooks
· Use What-If Analysis to determine possible outcomes. For example, sales goals
This course will not require you to have previous experience in any particular area but you should have the following:
- Access to MS PowerPoint 2016(recommended) *
- a high school reading level.
This course will teach you how to:
- Create a spreadsheet
- Format cells, rows, columns, and entire worksheets so they fit and match your data
- Enter data into a spreadsheet
- Use formulas and functions for math, accounting, and totaling.
- Create formulas and functions
- Calculate data
- Create charts and diagrams for your data
- Create data lists and forms
- Create and use pivot tables and pivot charts.
- Work with Excel templates
- Share and protect your worksheets and workbooks
- Use What-If Analysis to determine possible outcomes. For example, sales goals
- And much more
All course material will be provided in the lessons and netlinks. There are no required materials to purchase before taking the class. In order to fully benefit from this course, though, you do need access to MS PowerPoint 2016.
Each lesson will include a lesson review exam along with an assignment. Students will successfully complete this course by mastering all learning outcomes with 70% or higher overall grade.
|Lesson 1 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 2 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 3 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 4 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 5 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 6 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 7 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 8 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 9 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 10 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 11 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 12 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 13 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 14 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 15 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 16 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 17 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 18 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 19 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 20 Assignment||1|
|The Final Exam||99|
- Excel 2016 Bible
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Step by Step
- Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 | PC Download
- How to Maintain Worksheets in Excel 2016
- Excel 2016: How to Format Data and Cells
- How to Add Images and Graphics in Excel 2016
- Excel 2016 New Features and Navigation
- Excel 2016 - How to Edit Cells, Rows, Columns, and Worksheets
- Using HTML5 to Add Styles and Classes to Your Web Pages
- Tables, Databases, and SQL...oh my!
- How to Work with and Manipulate Text in Excel 2016
- Marketing Strategies with Blogging
- Using the UPDATE Statement in SQL
- How to Build Web Page Layouts with CSS
- jQuery Methods for Creating Advanced Animation
- How to Use the Mail App for All Your Email Accounts in OS X Yosemite
- Data Validation in Excel 2016
- Benefits and Setting Up MySQL Replication