Testimonials for Advocacy for Elderly Patients
- OR -
with CEU Certificate*
- "Broad scope of various areas from signs of abuse to how to pick a nursing home. The links provided are excellent sources to expand on the material." -- Nancy K.
- " I enjoyed this course. Thank you! Information I learned will help me in my desire become an Senior Advocate." -- Connie R.
- "I feel that I learned a lot taking this course. I will be taking other classes in the future." -- Janette N.
- "All of it was good." -- Kathleen K.
- "The instructor was great! Grading was received quickly. I believe her grading system was very fair.
I plan to take more of her courses." -- Tammy D.
- "I do not know how to pinpoint one thing that was the most helpful. Overall, it was a great course and very helpful. There were links for each lesson that will be useful in the future." -- Lisa S.
- "The presentation and organization of the material was helpful." -- Susan W.
- "All of it was helpful. I have a family where parents, aunts and uncles alike are all in the final stages of health and life. So it has helped to understand the process." -- Marilyn W.
- "Good course, good instructor" -- Pamela L.
- "The class as a whole was enjoyable and the information was well presented. I like working at my own pace. My instructor was very prompt with returning feedback and grades.She was also availabe with quick response to e mails, a very positive experience. Thank You." -- Kathy W.