Course Syllabus: Adobe Edge Animate CC
with CEU Certificate*
Adobe Edge Animate CC is a motion graphics creation tool for the web. Using Edge Animate, you can create animation and interactivity to produce visuals such as banner ads, slideshows, animations, and other forms of rich media.
In this course, we are going to discuss the importance of Adobe Edge Animate CC in the creation and design of animation and interaction on the web today. We'll also explore when and how you should use Edge Animate, as well as how it can be used in conjunction with other Adobe programs. Once you're familiar with the purpose of the program, we'll delve into the features of the program itself, teaching you step-by-step how to use it to create stunning visuals, animations, and complex interaction.
As part of this course, you'll learn how to:
· Create a new composition, then create elements and basic text
· Import bitmap and vector images
· Edit the properties of an element
· Add keyframes to a composition to animate an element
· Adding and animating element effects, such as drop shadows
· Using the Pin tool to create animations
· Veiling and unveiling elements on the Stage
· Editing the duration of an animation – or a composition
· Creating a fade
· Applying eases
· Using the Clipping tool
· Creating and working with symbols
· Creating interaction in a composition, such as rollover effects and clickable buttons
· Using labels as references
· Publishing a composition
· And more
This course was designed to teach you how to successfully use Edge Animate, no matter if you have ever used the program before or not. Both the beginner and seasoned user can benefit from this course, starting with the basics of the program including navigation and continuing on to more advanced features. You do not need to have access to Edge Animate to take or complete this course. However, it is recommended. Please note that a 30 day free trial of Edge Animate CC is available on the Adobe website.
- Adobe Edge Animate CC (recommended) *
- a high school reading level.
No books will be required.
Lesson 1: Introduction to Adobe Edge Animate CC
Lesson 2: Getting Started with Adobe Edge Animate CC
Lesson 3: Creating Motion using Keyframes
Lesson 4: Importing and Creating Elements
Lesson 5: Continuing to Work with Elements
Lesson 6: Creating Animation
Lesson 7: Exploring Animation Options
Lesson 8: Working with Symbols
Lesson 9: Creating Interactive Compositions
Lesson 10: Creating Interaction in Edge Animate Part II
Lesson 11: Publishing Your Composition
Lesson 12: Creating a Responsive Design
Lesson 13: Course Project: Creating an Interactive Slideshow
- How to Work with Symbols in Adobe Edge
- How to Create Animation With Adobe Edge Animate CC
- Adobe Edge Animate CC: Publishing Your Composition
- More About Working with Elements Using Adobe Edge Animate CC
- Adobe Edge Animate CC: Creating Interactive Compositions
- What is Adobe Premiere Pro?
- Starting Adobe Muse CC
- Adobe Premiere: How to Use Multiple Cameras
- How to Work with Pages in Adobe Photoshop InDesign
- Editing Images and Working with Basic Selections in Adobe Photoshop
- What is Adobe Illustrator?
- Adobe After Effects: Working in 3D and other Advanced Editing Techniques
- Adding Color to Webpages with Muse CC
- Using Symbols in Adobe Illustrator
- Process of Keying and Compositing in Film Cut Pro X