with CEU Certificate
Even while living in a busy, stressful and increasingly toxic world, you and your loved ones still deserve optimum health, harmony and emotional well being. These states can't necessarily be achieved through taking the latest (and most expensive) pharmaceutical wonder drug. Moreover, you can be in top physical health and have all the outward signs of success, but still feel plagued by negative emotionsworry, frustration, guilt, depression, anger, pressure, lonelinessall signs of a life out of balance. Many people will continue to suffer these burdens as their lot; others will spend massive amounts of time and money using traditional psychotherapies to treat their individual symptoms.
Most, if not all, of these negative states can be resolved merely by taking the time to look inward and restoring balance to your life.
Modern medical researchers are re-discovering what the wise have known for centuries: that the human body--the zenith of evolution--is no mere machine of flesh and blood, but a universe of energy unto itself. This energy regulates virtually everything in our lives--health, love, security, wisdom, communication, focus, self-perception, and more. Each of these is the realm of one of our ten individual Chakrasmetaphysical nuclear reactors' of the body. They not only influence how the outside world influences us, but how we in turn influence the outside world. When any individual Chakra is in a state of balance, we function at a much higher rate of effectiveness in that area. If any individual Chakra is out of balance, that is where problems arise in that area of our lives.
This UniversalClass CHAKRAS course dispenses with new age mysticism and explains each Chakra point in practical layman's terms: what they are, what they can do for you, and what you should do for them. Simple and inexpensive techniques can be used to unblock, cleanse and balance your Chakras and thereby restore balance to your life. Take some time to explore inner space' and you can be rewarded with much higher levels of energy, health, wisdom and love.
* Instantly download, print, and share your CEU Certificate at course completion (additional shipping/handling charges apply for hard copy delivery). UniversalClass™ offers many wonderful learning tools including an online portfolio service that manages all your course completions and CEUs.
Request More InformationHave a question? Contact us for more information.
Lesson 1: Chakras: An OverviewWhen many of us in modern Western society hear the word 'Chakra', we either don't have the faintest idea what's being discussed, or we're quick to dismiss the term as 'New Age Mumbo Jumbo', among other descriptions.
Lesson 2: Cleansing and Balancing the Root ChakraThe Root Chakra is the First Chakra, also known as the Muladhara Chakra. Your Root Chakra is centered at the very base of the tailbone.
Lesson 3: Cleansing and Balancing the Sacral ChakraThe Sacral Chakra is the Second Chakra, also known as the Swadhisthana Chakra. (Swadhisthana translates as "One's Own Place").
Lesson 4: Cleansing and Balancing the Solar Plexus ChakraThe Solar Plexus Chakra is the Third Chakra, also known as the Manipura Chakra. (Manipura translates as "Lustrous Gem")
Lesson 5: Cleansing and Balancing the Heart ChakraThe Heart Chakra is the Fourth Chakra, and is the first of the middle Chakras, that govern your internal reality, self-perception, and how you relate to others.
Lesson 6: Cleansing and Balancing the Throat ChakraThe Throat Chakra is the Fifth Chakra, and is also known as the Vishuddha Chakra. (Vishuddha translates as 'purification') Its placement is at the throat, and so governs both the Thyroid gland and communications.
Lesson 7: Cleansing and Balancing the Brow ChakraThe Brow Chakra is the Sixth Chakra, and is also known as the Ajna Chakra. (Ajna translates as 'to perceive') Its placement is at the forehead, slightly above and between the eyebrows.
Lesson 8: Cleansing and Balancing the Crown ChakraThe Crown Chakra is the Seventh Chakra, also known as the Sahasrara Chakra. (Sahasrara translates as 'thousand fold') Its placement is at the very top of the head
Lesson 9: Cleansing and Balancing the Aura (Eight Chakra)Although not always recognized as a Chakra, the Aura, or Auric Field, is more scientifically accepted than Chakras themselves.
Lesson 10: Minor Chakras: The Plantar and Hand ChakrasThe Plantar Chakras are located in the soles of the feet. They represent the grounding of one's energy to the Earth, and have a strong connection to the Muladhara (Root) Chakra.
Lesson 11: Minor Chakras: The High Heart ChakraThe High Heart Chakra (also called the Tortoise Chakra) is the second of the Minor Chakras, and is located in the upper sternum, between the heart and throat Chakras. It represents the focus of mental energy for stability and calm.
Lesson 12: Minor Chakras: the Soma (Moon) ChakraThe Moon Chakra, or Soma Chakra, is the last of the Minor Chakras. It is called the Moon Chakra as it represents the peace and tranquility of the Moon, and can be used to 'mellow out'
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Learning OutcomesBy successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define what chakras are and their purpose.
- Describe the cleansing and balancing of the Root Chakra.
- Describe cleansing and balancing of the Sacral Chakra.
- Describe cleansing and balancing of the Solar Plexus Chakra.
- Describe cleansing and balancing of the Heart Chakra.
- Describe cleansing and balancing of Throat Chakra.
- Describe cleansing and balancing of the Brow Chakra.
- Describe cleansing and balancing of the Crown Chakra.
- Cleansing and Balancing the Aura (Eight Chakra).
- Summarize other minor chakras.
- Summarize other minor chakras, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1 Assignment: Defining Chakras||Assignment||20|
|Lesson One- CHAKRAS: An Overview||Exam||15|
|Lesson 2 Assignment: The Root Chakra||Assignment||20|
|Lesson Two- Cleansing and Balancing the Root Chakra||Exam||15|
|Lesson 3 Assignment: The Sacral Chakra||Assignment||20|
|Lesson Three- Cleansing and Balancing the Sacral Chakra||Exam||14|
|Lesson 4 Assignment: Improving the Solar Plexus||Assignment||20|
|Lesson Four- Cleansing and balancing the Solar Plexus Chakra||Exam||15|
|Lesson 5 Assignment: Using Crystals & Gemstones||Assignment||20|
|Lesson Five- Cleansing and Balancing the Heart Chakra||Exam||15|
|Lesson 6 Assignment: Purification||Assignment||20|
|Lesson Six- Cleansing and Balancing the Throat Chakra||Exam||15|
|Lesson 7 Assignment: Brain Food||Assignment||20|
|Lesson Seven- Cleansing and Balancing the Brow Chakra||Exam||15|
|Lesson 8 Assignment: Cleansing and Balancing||Assignment||20|
|Lesson Eight- Cleansing and Balancing the Crown Chakra||Exam||15|
|Lesson 9 Assignment: The Auric Field||Assignment||20|
|Lesson Nine- Cleansing and Balancing the Aura (Eight Chakra)||Exam||15|
|Lesson 10 Assignment: The Minor Chakras||Assignment||20|
|Lesson Ten- Minor Chakras: The Plantar and Hand Chakras||Exam||15|
|Lesson 11 Assignment: The High Heart Chakra||Assignment||20|
|Lesson Eleven- Minor Chakras: The High Heart Chakra||Exam||15|
|Lesson 12 Assignment: Chakra Vocab Matching||Assignment||25|
|Lesson Twelve- Minor Chakras: the Soma (Moon) Chakra||Exam||15|
|The Final Exam||Exam||59|
- Crystal Therapy$95.001.1 CEUs
- All About Herbs$55.001.1 CEUs
- Reiki 1st and 2nd Degree$150.002.2 CEUs
- Auras: Viewing, Identifying, and Understanding$80.001.2 CEUs
- The Art of Breathing$50.001.0 CEUs
- Relaxation 101$50.001.0 CEUs
- Yoga 101$60.001.1 CEUs
- Meditation 101: Learn How to Meditate$55.001.1 CEUs
- Dream Interpretation 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Chakras 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Reiki 1st Degree$90.001.2 CEUs
- Metaphysics 101$95.001.0 CEUs
- Self Hypnosis 101: Reshaping Your Reality$65.001.0 CEUs
- Chakra Meditation 101$60.001.1 CEUs
- Reiki Essentials$60.000.3 CEUs
- Reiki Attunements$80.001.1 CEUs
- Reiki 2nd Degree$90.001.0 CEUs
- Reiki Hand Placements$80.000.9 CEUs
- Teaching Reiki$105.001.1 CEUs
- Flower Essences$105.001.1 CEUs
- Magick Basics$55.000.9 CEUs
- Astrology 101$85.001.0 CEUs
- Paranormal Investigation 101$55.000.6 CEUs