Online Class: Chakra Clearing
with CEU Certificate*
have taken this course
Even while living in a busy, stressful and increasingly toxic world, you and your loved ones still deserve optimum health, harmony and emotional well being. These states can't necessarily be achieved through taking the latest (and most expensive) pharmaceutical wonder drug. Moreover, you can be in top physical health and have all the outward signs of success, but still feel plagued by negative emotionsworry, frustration, guilt, depression, anger, pressure, lonelinessall signs of a life out of balance. Many people will continue to suffer these burdens as their lot; others will spend massive amounts of time and money using traditional psychotherapies to treat their individual symptoms.
Most, if not all, of these negative states can be resolved merely by taking the time to look inward and restoring balance to your life.
Modern medical researchers are re-discovering what the wise have known for centuries: that the human body--the zenith of evolution--is no mere machine of flesh and blood, but a universe of energy unto itself. This energy regulates virtually everything in our lives--health, love, security, wisdom, communication, focus, self-perception, and more. Each of these is the realm of one of our ten individual Chakrasmetaphysical nuclear reactors' of the body. They not only influence how the outside world influences us, but how we in turn influence the outside world. When any individual Chakra is in a state of balance, we function at a much higher rate of effectiveness in that area. If any individual Chakra is out of balance, that is where problems arise in that area of our lives.
This UniversalClass CHAKRAS course dispenses with new age mysticism and explains each Chakra point in practical layman's terms: what they are, what they can do for you, and what you should do for them. Simple and inexpensive techniques can be used to unblock, cleanse and balance your Chakras and thereby restore balance to your life. Take some time to explore inner space' and you can be rewarded with much higher levels of energy, health, wisdom and love.
Universal Class, Inc. has been approved as an Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this approval, Universal Class, Inc. has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is widely recognized as the Standard of good practice internationally. As a result of their Accredited Provider status, Universal Class, Inc. is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its courses that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
- Completely Online
- Instructor Support
- IACET CEUs
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
Request More InformationHave a question? Check out our FAQ or contact us for more information.
Lesson 1: Chakras: An OverviewWhen many of us in modern Western society hear the word 'Chakra', we either don't have the faintest idea what's being discussed, or we're quick to dismiss the term as 'New Age Mumbo Jumbo', among other descriptions.
Lesson 2: Cleansing and Balancing the Root ChakraThe Root Chakra is the First Chakra, also known as the Muladhara Chakra. Your Root Chakra is centered at the very base of the tailbone.
Lesson 3: Cleansing and Balancing the Sacral ChakraThe Sacral Chakra is the Second Chakra, also known as the Swadhisthana Chakra. (Swadhisthana translates as "One's Own Place").
Lesson 4: Cleansing and Balancing the Solar Plexus ChakraThe Solar Plexus Chakra is the Third Chakra, also known as the Manipura Chakra. (Manipura translates as "Lustrous Gem")
Lesson 5: Cleansing and Balancing the Heart ChakraThe Heart Chakra is the Fourth Chakra, and is the first of the middle Chakras, that govern your internal reality, self-perception, and how you relate to others.
Lesson 6: Cleansing and Balancing the Throat ChakraThe Throat Chakra is the Fifth Chakra, and is also known as the Vishuddha Chakra. (Vishuddha translates as 'purification') Its placement is at the throat, and so governs both the Thyroid gland and communications.
Lesson 7: Cleansing and Balancing the Brow ChakraThe Brow Chakra is the Sixth Chakra, and is also known as the Ajna Chakra. (Ajna translates as 'to perceive') Its placement is at the forehead, slightly above and between the eyebrows.
Lesson 8: Cleansing and Balancing the Crown ChakraThe Crown Chakra is the Seventh Chakra, also known as the Sahasrara Chakra. (Sahasrara translates as 'thousand fold') Its placement is at the very top of the head
Lesson 9: Cleansing and Balancing the Aura (Eight Chakra)Although not always recognized as a Chakra, the Aura, or Auric Field, is more scientifically accepted than Chakras themselves.
Lesson 10: Minor Chakras: The Plantar and Hand ChakrasThe Plantar Chakras are located in the soles of the feet. They represent the grounding of one's energy to the Earth, and have a strong connection to the Muladhara (Root) Chakra.
Lesson 11: Minor Chakras: The High Heart ChakraThe High Heart Chakra (also called the Tortoise Chakra) is the second of the Minor Chakras, and is located in the upper sternum, between the heart and throat Chakras. It represents the focus of mental energy for stability and calm.
Lesson 12: Minor Chakras: the Soma (Moon) ChakraThe Moon Chakra, or Soma Chakra, is the last of the Minor Chakras. It is called the Moon Chakra as it represents the peace and tranquility of the Moon, and can be used to 'mellow out'
Additional Course Information
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
Course Title: Chakra ClearingCourse Number: 7550375Languages: English - United States, Canada and other English speaking countriesCourse Type: Spiritual EducationCEU Value: 1.1 IACET CEUs (Continuing Education Units)CE Accreditation: Universal Class, Inc. has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).Grading Policy: Earn a final grade of 70% or higher to receive an online/downloadable CEU Certification documenting CEUs earnedAssessment Method: Lesson assignments and review examsCourse URL: chakraclearing.onlineclasses.comInstructor: Dave ScarbroughSyllabus: View SyllabusDuration: Continuous: Enroll anytime!Requirements: View Technical RequirementsCourse Fee: $50.00 (no CEU Certification) || with CEU Certification: $75.00
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Learning OutcomesBy successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define what chakras are and their purpose.
- Describe the cleansing and balancing of the Root Chakra.
- Describe cleansing and balancing of the Sacral Chakra.
- Describe cleansing and balancing of the Solar Plexus Chakra.
- Describe cleansing and balancing of the Heart Chakra.
- Describe cleansing and balancing of Throat Chakra.
- Describe cleansing and balancing of the Brow Chakra.
- Describe cleansing and balancing of the Crown Chakra.
- Cleansing and Balancing the Aura (Eight Chakra).
- Summarize other minor chakras.
- Summarize other minor chakras, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
An Introduction Assignment 5 Lesson 1 Assignment: Defining Chakras Assignment 20 Lesson One- CHAKRAS: An Overview Exam 15 Lesson 2 Assignment: The Root Chakra Assignment 20 Lesson Two- Cleansing and Balancing the Root Chakra Exam 15 Lesson 3 Assignment: The Sacral Chakra Assignment 20 Lesson Three- Cleansing and Balancing the Sacral Chakra Exam 14 Lesson 4 Assignment: Improving the Solar Plexus Assignment 20 Lesson Four- Cleansing and balancing the Solar Plexus Chakra Exam 15 Lesson 5 Assignment: Using Crystals & Gemstones Assignment 20 Lesson Five- Cleansing and Balancing the Heart Chakra Exam 15 Lesson 6 Assignment: Purification Assignment 20 Lesson Six- Cleansing and Balancing the Throat Chakra Exam 15 Lesson 7 Assignment: Brain Food Assignment 20 Lesson Seven- Cleansing and Balancing the Brow Chakra Exam 15 Lesson 8 Assignment: Cleansing and Balancing Assignment 20 Lesson Eight- Cleansing and Balancing the Crown Chakra Exam 15 Lesson 9 Assignment: The Auric Field Assignment 20 Lesson Nine- Cleansing and Balancing the Aura (Eight Chakra) Exam 15 Lesson 10 Assignment: The Minor Chakras Assignment 20 Lesson Ten- Minor Chakras: The Plantar and Hand Chakras Exam 15 Lesson 11 Assignment: The High Heart Chakra Assignment 20 Lesson Eleven- Minor Chakras: The High Heart Chakra Exam 15 Lesson 12 Assignment: Chakra Vocab Matching Assignment 25 Lesson Twelve- Minor Chakras: the Soma (Moon) Chakra Exam 15 The Final Exam Exam 59 Total Points: 488
- "All of it was helpful to me!" -- Kelly O.
- "I enjoyed this Course a lot. My Instructor was readily available and I learned so much! It was helpful to break down each chakra and find out the best way to clean, balance and protect each chakra with activities, meditations, scents and gems." -- Judith D.
- "He answered my questions quickly, which was great...I liked learning about the minor chakras." -- Candice L.
- "THE ENTIRE COURSE WAS HELPFUL. The instructor and the material is the best course I have taken so far. It was very thorough. I score the instructor A+++++!" -- William B.
- "Learning about the foods and sounds related to each Chakra was most helpful to me. I never realized this." -- Terry B.
- "Everything was helpful!" -- Laura C.
- "I Loved this class. I especially liked how he made the history flow into the practical use of Chakras to our everyday existence. Although subtle the 'Introspection' helped bond all the techniques for me. I was able to put into practice everything he presented in the lesson including the introspection, massage and crystals with success immediately after studying one of these lessons on my husband." -- Diane T.
- View More Testimonials...