with CEU Certificate*
Effectively channel Universal Energy into a powerful healing touch by mastering each of the 12 Reiki hand placements.
In this course we will also go over the philosophy of Reiki, the components of Reiki and practice of Reiki. We will also learn what the 7 chakras of the body are, which organs they guide, and negative symptoms that occur when chakras are blocked. Discover which chakras each of the 12 hand positions are connected to.
Students will learn the details of how to do the Reiki Finish, a Reiki technique you can do at the end of the Reiki session to balance the other person's circulation; and the Dry Bathing technique, a Reiki technique you can do at the end of the Reiki session to realign yourself, stay in the present moment, and increase your energy.
* Instantly download, print, and share your CEU Certificate at course completion (additional shipping/handling charges apply for hard copy delivery). UniversalClass™ offers many wonderful learning tools including an online portfolio service that manages all your course completions and CEUs.
Request More InformationHave a question? Contact us for more information.
Lesson 1: An Introduction to ReikiIn this lesson, we will discover what Reiki is and review the meaning behind the word Reiki.
Lesson 2: Chakras and Hand Placements 1-2In this lesson, we will cover the body's seven chakras. We'll explain about the body's aura and learn how to prepare for the first two Reiki hand placements.
Lesson 3: Attunements and Hand Placements 3-4In this lesson, we will cover what an attunement is, learn two additional Reiki hand placements and then review what we have learned up to this point.
Lesson 4: Reiki Principles and Hand Placements 5-6In this lesson, we will learn about the 5 Reiki Principles and then continue with Reiki Hand Placements 5 and 6.
Lesson 5: Reiki Ethics and Hand Placements 7-8In this lesson, we will cover some Reiki Ethics and then move on to learn Reiki Hand Placements 7 and 8.
Lesson 6: Practicing Reiki with Pets and Hand Placements 9-10In this lesson, we will learn how to practice Reiki on animals or pets as well as review the benefits of Reiki for animals.Then, we will finish up this lesson by learning Reiki Hand Placements 9 and 10.
Lesson 7: The Reiki Finish, The Dry Bathing Technique and Hand Placements 11-12In this lesson, we will learn Reiki Hand Placements 11-12. Then, we will learn about the Reiki Finish and learn the Dry Bathing Technique, finishing up with a review of what's been covered so far.
Lesson 8: Reiki Hand Positions, Chakras and Reiki, and Specific SymptomsIn this lesson, we will review alternatives to some Reiki hand positions and then explore which ailments and organs each chakra guides.
Lesson 9: ReviewIn this lesson, we will review some main points from the previous 8 lessons and review the 12 Reiki Hand Positions.
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Learning OutcomesBy successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe what reiki is.
- Describe chakras and hand placements 1-2.
- Describe attunements and hand placements 3-4.
- Describe reiki principles and hand placements 5-6.
- Describe reiki ethics and hand placements 7-8.
- Describe practicing reiki with pets and hand placements 9-10.
- Describe the reiki finish, the dry bathing technique and hand placements 11-12, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1 Assignment||Assignment||10|
|Lesson 1: An Introduction to Reiki||Exam||10|
|Lesson 2 Assignment||Assignment||15|
|Lesson 2: Chakras and Hand Placements 1-2||Exam||10|
|Lesson 3 Assignment||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 3: Attunements and Hand Placements 3-4||Exam||10|
|Lesson 4 Assignment||Assignment||15|
|Lesson 4: Reiki Principles and Hand Placements 5-6||Exam||10|
|Lesson 5 Assignment||Assignment||15|
|Lesson 5: Reiki Ethics and Hand Placements 7-8||Exam||10|
|Lesson 6 Assignment||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 6: Practicing Reiki with Pets and Hand Placements 9-10.||Exam||10|
|Lesson 7 Assignment||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 7: The Reiki Finish, The Dry Bathing Technique and Hand Placements 11-12||Exam||10|
|Lesson 8 Assignment||Assignment||15|
|Lesson 8: Reiki Hand Positions, Chakras and Reiki, and Specific Symptoms||Exam||10|
|Lesson 9 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|The Final Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 9: Review||Exam||10|
- Anxiety Therapy 101$60.000.7 CEUs
- Aromatherapy 101$60.001.1 CEUs
- All About Herbs$55.000.7 CEUs
- Reiki 1st and 2nd Degree$150.002.2 CEUs
- Homeopathy 101$90.000.8 CEUs
- Spiritual Counseling$95.001.3 CEUs
- Aromatherapy (Intermediate to Advanced)$65.001.0 CEUs
- Emotional Healing 101$80.000.8 CEUs
- Yoga 101$60.001.1 CEUs
- Feng Shui 101$80.001.4 CEUs
- Lifetime Wellness 101$60.001.1 CEUs
- Tarot Cards 101$95.000.9 CEUs
- Chakras 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Chakra Clearing$60.001.1 CEUs
- Reiki 1st Degree$90.001.2 CEUs
- Metaphysics 101$95.001.0 CEUs
- Chakra Meditation 101$60.001.1 CEUs
- Reiki Essentials$60.000.3 CEUs
- Reiki Attunements$80.001.1 CEUs
- Reiki 2nd Degree$90.001.0 CEUs
- Teaching Reiki$105.001.1 CEUs
- Reiki Hand Placements$80.000.9 CEUs
- Flower Essences$105.000.4 CEUs
- Therapeutic Bathing$55.000.8 CEUs