Online Class: Flower Essences
with CEU Certificate*
Flower essences are extremely diluted extracts from flowers that are used to improve the emotional, spiritual, and physical health of people and animals. This type of treatment falls under the umbrella of vibrational medicine and is related to the use of acupuncture, aromatherapy, and crystals. Rather than using the herbal properties of flowers for healing purposes, the process actually imbues a tincture with the energetic signature of the plant life.
This course teaches the aspiring practitioner about the history, use, and effects of flower essences. Students will learn about Dr. Bach, the modern pioneer of flower essences. More importantly, this course goes in-depth to describe each of the standard flower essences, and includes Dr. Bach's own words when teaching how to utilize the energies of each flower.
Finally, this course also offers practical advice on a variety of problems that are often treated with flower essences. Depression and stress relief are both covered thoroughly, and there is also an overview of how to use flower essences in hospice care, during labor and childbirth, and to treat animals.
While individual flower essences can be used to treat numerous ailments, combinations of essences can be created to treat problems in a holistic manner. This course encourages practitioners to thoroughly investigate the causes and histories of ailments in order to treat them most effectively. Focus is placed on the idea that many physical ailments are the result of emotional and energetic problems, and treating the cause will lead to improved physical health as well. There is also an introduction to additional activities that can be used to make the treatment more effective
Universal Class, Inc. has been approved as an Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this approval, Universal Class, Inc. has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is widely recognized as the Standard of good practice internationally. As a result of their Accredited Provider status, Universal Class, Inc. is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its courses that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
- Completely Online
- Instructor Support
- IACET CEUs
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
Request More InformationHave a question? Check out our FAQ or contact us for more information.
Lesson 1: Introduction to Flower EssencesThis lesson will give the reader a brief overview of just what flower essences are all about. While the rest of the course will delve more deeply into the various aspects of flower essences and using plants for healing, this section is simply an overview.
Lesson 2: History of Flower EssencesIn this lesson, you will learn more about Dr. Bach, the father of flower essences. You will be introduced to how flower essences are use around the world. You will also learn about Ian White and the work he did in Australia. Finally, you will learn about
Lesson 3: Vibrational MedicineIn this lesson you will learn more about the field of vibrational medicine. As a result, you will have a clearer understanding of the theory behind flower essences.
Lesson 4: The Flowers and Their Uses (A-L)This lesson is arranged so as to give you a solid basis in understanding the main flower essences being used today. Anyone wanting to apply the techniques of flower essences needs to begin with an understanding of their uses.
Lesson 5: The Flowers and Their Uses (M-Z)This lesson is arranged so as to give you a solid basis in understanding the main flower essences being used today. Anyone wanting to apply the techniques of flower essences needs to begin with an understanding of their uses.
Lesson 6: Treating Depression with Flower EssencesIn this lesson, we will look at how to apply Dr. Bach's methods for treating the ailment of depression. There are several factors that come into play in treatment, and we'll look at each.
Lesson 7: Treating Stress and Anxiety with Flower EssencesThe focus of this lesson is on how to utilize flower essences to relieve the stress and anxiety brought about in our lives. While all people experience some level of stress daily, an overabundance can significantly impact a person's life. In addition to w
Lesson 8: Using Flower Essences to Change CircumstancesChange is not only difficult, but it's also frightening. This lesson offers several suggestions on how to use flower essences to bring about meaningful change in one's life. Here you will combinations that can be used as a starting point.
Lesson 9: How to Make and Use Flower EssencesThe purpose of this lesson is to teach the aspiring practitioner how to make his or her own flower essences for use. It will cover the process of creating tinctures as well as how to administer them.
Lesson 10: Additional Uses for Flower EssencesSome of the most interesting uses for flower essences are still being explored. In this lesson you will learn about their use in hospice care, childbirth, and to treat pets.
Lesson 11: Rescue RemedyThis lesson will introduce you to the combination of essences known as Rescue Remedy.
Lesson 12: The Results of Using Flower EssencesBy the end of this lesson, you should be able to recognize the signs that floral essences are working to solve problems in your life or someone else's.
Additional Course Information
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
Course Title: Flower EssencesCourse Number: 7550165Languages: English - United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and other English speaking countriesCourse Type: How ToGrading Policy: Earn a final grade of 70% or higher to receive an online/downloadable CEU Certification documenting CEUs earnedAssessment Method: Lesson assignments and review examsCourse URL: floweressence.onlineclasses.comSyllabus: View SyllabusDuration: Continuous: Enroll anytime!Requirements: View Technical RequirementsCourse Fee: $80.00 (no CEU Certification) || with CEU Certification: $105.00
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Learning OutcomesBy successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define flower essences.
- Describe the history of flower essences.
- Describe vibrational medicine.
- Describe the flowers and their uses (a-l).
- Describe the flowers and their uses (m-z).
- Describe treating depression with flower essences.
- Describe treating stress and anxiety with flower essences.
- Describe using flower essences to change circumstances, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
An Introduction Assignment 1 Lesson 1 Exam Exam 10 Lesson 2: Assignment Assignment 20 Lesson 2 Exam Exam 10 Lesson 3 Exam Exam 10 Lesson 4 Exam Exam 10 Lesson 5: Assignment Assignment 20 Lesson 5 Exam Exam 10 Lesson 6 Exam Exam 10 Lesson 7 Exam Exam 10 Lesson 8 Exam Exam 10 Lesson 9 Exam Exam 8 Lesson 10 Exam Exam 10 Lesson 11 Exam Exam 9 Lesson 12: Assignment Assignment 30 Lesson 12 Exam Exam 10 The Final Exam: Flower Essences 101 Exam 590 Total Points: 778
- "Excellent! What was most helpful was how to treat depression, stress, and anxiety situations in life." -- Angelina R.
- "I really enjoyed this class, and learned a lot. The instructor is pleasure to study under!" -- Blondena F.
- "The written combined with the video helped to facilitate the learning process was most helpful." -- Jamie L.
- "I liked this course so much, I felt very well about instructor. Thank you so much." -- Gina Patricia V.
- "The lesson progression was great." -- Rachal E.
- "I think the most helpful was how the instructor broke down each of the 38 flower essences and explained what they were for." -- Tiffani N.
- "I loved the course and the instructor was great, I found the content quite complete, it was interesting, there wasn't a lesson where I felt stuck or bored. The instructor was always very supportive and was quick to review the assignments and exams. This is definitely an experience I would repeat. Thanks to all." -- Angelita T.
- View More Testimonials...